chapter 50

john's pov

"WHAT THE FUCK" kenz yelled from across the stairs.

oh bloody hell, i should've pulled away before 3, as much as this situation is bad kenz yelling while i'm in a hangover is worst.

"you're screaming" he said after he and elena stood freaked out infront of kenz.

"AND YOU'RE CHEATING"she yelled back, "AM NOT she kissed me" I tried to defend Myself .

"well you didn't pull away" elena cut in.

"i was pulling away but your man muscles don't help much elenaa , and then u saw us and bloody hell elena who kisses their best friend's boyfriend, WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT KISS BACK YOU PULL AWAY" I screamed at elena.

"oh i'm gonna burn you both aliveee" she walked towords them hands out ready to choke them then she was pulled back by jayden, "NO LET ME CUT THEM TO PIECES AND EAT THEM FOR DINNER" she fought back.

"KENZ, will you calm down sweetie it wasn't a kiss i don't even like elena" i tried.

"heyyy" elena yelled.

"ONE ANGRY WOMAN AT A TIME" I screamed

"you bitch" kenz eyed elena, oh she's mad, really mad, why do i have to be so charming.

"i gave you a chance for years and i never told him how i felt just cause i knew you loved him, and when i finally started dating him you kissed him, IM GONNA MAKE UR LAST DAY WITH ME HELL"
kenz yalled.

I stared at kenz trying to put things together then suddenly the door knocked and everyone looked at the small short girl with a bag of cookies knocking on the opened door, "cookies?" she innocently asked.

kenz stared at her then at jayden then back to the girl, "okay how about me and kenz get cookies before you two go straight to grave" jayden pulled kenz towards the door while elena stepped towards me

"you had to kiss me" I told elena feriously, elena turned her eyes from kenz to jon, she didn't look upset, at all, "i'm not scared of her" elena said.

"yes but if you look up revenge you'll find kenzieziegler.com " I replied.

"are you always that scared of her, you know relationships should be based on love not fear." She said while getting closer, again, no she definitely is planning my funeral.

"Wow you didn't even wait for me to be gone" kenz yelled.

"ENOUGH, what the fuck is wrong with you people, kenzie if you think for one second that i might ever think of cheating on you then i'm not sure you understand how much i love you, and elena for god's sakes there is 8billion people around this world i'm sorry but if i'm not with kenzie i wont be with anyone and its definitely not going to be you" I yelled back and headed to the back yard.

I'm tired i'm so tired of this, doubting, untrust, secrets, games, it's way too much i feel like I'm gonna choke on it, i sat at the edge of the pool and washed my face , I heard soft footsteps behind me and i knew it was kenzie i just didn't bother to turn around.

"I have been in love with you for so long I can't remember a day that went by when I didn't love you, I remember the first time you broke my heart, I remember seeing you with different boyfriends and dying overnight wishing i was someone else, and now i'm here with the girl of my dreams, planning my future with her, was planning my future i'm not sure she knows my love for her goes how much far, you said i was cheating, did you actually believe i would do that?" I stared at her.

She bit her lip and started playing with her hands trying to avoid what i just said, i could see the tear in her eye about to slip, don't cry, don't cry kenzie because when you cry i feel like i want the earth's deepest end to swallow me just so I wouldn't see that tear. and there slides her tear.