chapter 49

john's pov

we're at the club, lauren is dancing with hayden, jayden is dancing with two strange girls, dam i knew she was gay, kenz is dancing with a guy but she's not touching him so i'm trying to keep my cool down.

i was sitting at the bar waiting for the guy kenz's dancing with to get away from her so i could give him one hell of a threat when i felt a femilier face sit beside me, great, just what i needed, annie.

"what do you want" i took a sip.

"i see my package for you and kenz arrived" as soon as she said that i put my drink on the table and grabbed her hand to someplace empty, i pushed her against the wall and put my hand beside her to keep her from walking away

"you bitch that was you"

"don't take it personally, it really isn't about you, i just needed to distract kenz with something, and you happened to be the bate, and rlly juan? " she said and gave me a smirk, what is this bitch up to.

"like you're the one to talk, i heard you saying you're kenz's sister and we both know that's not true, so you're gonna tell me real quick why you did that or you won't get out of here alive, imagine this i go to kenz and give her a recorded audio of you saying that you're her sister which will cause a tragedy that ends in your death, or you just tell me the story and then it becomes my problem, how about that kiddo"

now i don't have a recorded audio, but she doesn't know that does she, even though kenz believes me, she doesn't need a recorded audio for a proof.

"well played orlando, but listen up, you're gonna let me leave right now or hey look at jayden, see the girl in the red skirt behind her, look at her hand" i immediately turned around and saw the girl smirking at annie, and-

and she was slowly pulling out a gun, great.

this is the second time i'm saving  you from a bullet jayden, you owe me real big.

i backed down, she smirked and walked out of the club, i sighed and turned around finding kenz dancing by herself and the dude she was dancing with is at the bar getting drinks, oh hell no.

i walked towords him and removed the drinks from his hands and layed them on the bar, he turned to me obviously a little angry, oof here we go again.

"hey, i'm johnny and you are? no wait let me guess, brad, jack, brody let's go with brody, if you ever touch that girl again i'm gonna hunt you down and rip you heart out to cook it on dinner, you're going to go over there and tell the girl that you have a girlfriend and that you need to leave, and if i ever see you around her, well let's just say you're last words better be short cause i like my kills to be fast."

he nodded and went over to kenz, she slapped him and then he walked out of the club, i heard a clap, i turned around and found jayden clapping all happily

"nice one, you scared him off real good." she took the drink of the bar and got it down within a second, i'm so carrying her home tonight.

"hey john wanna hear a joke?" she smiled and got closer to me and started yelling the joke out, "what do you call a fish with no eyes.... fshhhh" she broke out laughing, no offense but she almost laughs like a whore.

"kill me " i said followed by a face palm, i suddenly started laughing and that's when i realized, neither me or jayden are getting out of here alive.

"having fun i see, told you this is so much better then drinking wine and having steak like some kinda 60 year old" elena bragged

"may i remind you that if our friend kenz attends to have a drink tonight we will be at the hospital suffering and hitting the food machine in no time" i said while jayden was blabbing something no one can quite understand