Grey Arc ~ (1) - The Time of Life.

The final of three alternative ends starts now with the Grey Arc. One down, three to go, are you ready for a psychological turn? ~Meow~

~Third Person POV~

Location: Bass Hotel, Cancun

"Anything else Mr. Sparks?", says the concierge. 

"I would not like to be disturbed for the duration of my stay, I've paid for two months in cash, I suppose you could make that happen", says Stefan. 

"Very well Mr. Sparks", he says as he gives Stefan the Penthouse key. 

Stefan then walked to the elevator as a girl stopped him.

"You look familiar", she says as she smiled. 

"How about you come up to my room later and remind me?", he says as the girl blushed.

"Sure", she says.

"Penthouse suite", says Stefan as she smiled and walked away.

Stefan then headed up to the Penthouse Suite as he breathes in the fresh air. He dropped his suitcase on the ground as he heard a creaking sound behind him. He then turned around as he gasped.

"Christian", says Stefan in shock.

"Brother", says Christian as he smiled.

Christian PoV:

There he was, my little brother, the guy who caused all of this, standing right in front of me, just an arm's length away. 

"How did you find me?", he asked as he gulped.

"I can find people quite easily, you of all people should know that", I say as I walk closer.

"What are you doing here Christian?", asked Stefan as I stand right in front of him.

"Why?", I asked as he looked away.

"Why what?", he asked.

I then punched him as he flew onto the bed.

"I'll ask again, why?", I say to him.

He then threw a punch as I dodged and floored him.

"You must have a very good explanation to put me and Michael through this hell, I'd like to know why", I say to him as I pin him onto the floor. 

"Bob was gonna take it over and make me his partner", says Stefan.

"You did it for money? Stefan, you have a net worth of 3 million dollars, why the fuck would need a billion?", I ask. 

"None of it's mine, the money is mother and fathers, none of it belongs to me!", he yelled.

"So you take the lazy way out?", I ask.

"It's not lazy, it's smart", he says. 

"That way of thinking just cost you your life", I say as I let him go.