Chapter 2: The Two Mr. Grey's

AN//: So I've never read Fifty Shades Darker nor Fifty Shades Freed, i was inspired to write this Valentine's Day last year when i saw Fifty Shades Darker, i had this thought the gay version would make for a great story so i tweaked the storyline a little and came up with this, today Fifty Shades of Gay hits it ONE Year anniversary. I'm very happy with the feedback you all have giving me, Fifty Shades 2 was never a thing, i don't make book 2's, due to the positive response i bring you Fifty Shades book 2. The outcome depends on your nature towards the new book, if it fails I'll end in it in 20 chapters, if you decide you'd like more I'll stretch it to 50 chapters, if by that time you're bored of it I'll stop, if you want me to continue I just may give you 100 chapters. Without further ado I bring you Book 2.

Christian Grey's Apartment: 7:20pm.
The day after the wedding of Christian and Michael.

Michael POV (Point of View)

A bright light shun as i felt its radiant hot breath on my skin, i slowly opened my eyes to see the sun was up and the silhouette of a person was seen as i slowly open my eyes, as it adjusted to the light i yawn as i sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Good Morning Mr. Grey", says a voice as i rubbed my eyes.

He then sat on the bed as i smile, seeing your face smiling down on me as I wake up  is something that will always make me smile Christian.

"Good Morning Mr. Grey", i say to him.

"Had a good sleep husband?", he asked with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Were you watching me sleep?", i say to him as he casually sipped his coffee.

"You have no proof of that", he says to me.

"You creep", i say to him as i grab his cup of coffee.

"Well you're married to this creep", he says as he kisses his forehead.

"Mr. Grey", i say to him as i smile.

"Mr. Grey", he smiled as he scurried off.

I finish the coffee as i get up and head to the bathroom to brush,  I stare at this huge diamond on my hand as I smile. After all this you took me back Christian, i ran away for a year and you've waited all this time... i can't believe I'm married to you, it happened so fast.
I head to the shower as i stripped, am I even ready for marriage? I mean that ship has sailed now, i guess i never thought about it, I'm relieved you're the one i got married to, i mean I've always belonged to you.

"Deep in thought are we?", says Christian as he opened the shower door.

"Christian", i say as he enter.

"What are you thinking about?", he says as he kissed me.

"You", i say to him as he embraced me with a kiss.

"Are you second guessing our message?", he says as i stand there shocked.

How is it that you could read my mind?

"I'm relieved you never gave up on me, I honestly thought you'd forget about me and move on, I guess I'm still shocked I got married yesterday", i say to him.

"I've never met someone like you, it's like you're brave enough to challenge me", says Christian.

"I'm not afraid of you", i say to him as i turn around.

"Most people are intimidated by me", he said smirking.

"Well luckily I'm not like most people", i say smirking back.

He then grabbed my ass as he pulled me closer to him.

"I'll be late for work if we have sex right now", i say to him.