Chapter 19: Marytr

Authors Note: One more chapter before the BREAK, I get the feeling you're not into it anymore, lemme know if I can end it right away or continue. Your feedback keep's me going. 

Marytr: kill (someone) because of their beliefs.

..... Michael POV

I've accepted my darkness and was pulled into the light, I gave up many times and was reminded I'm not alone, this time is no different, I'm not alone, I cannot waver and I will not fear. If death comes for me, I will not go.

As Josh fell to the ground I shudder in fear. What the hell just happened? What the hell did I just do! I started breathing heavily as Josh laid on the floor with blushing gushing out of him. 

"Mi.... heal", he says as he struggled. 

"Josh", I said breathing heavily. 

"Run.", he says as a tear falls out his eye. 

"Seems like we didn't have to come find you, you came to us", said Kent as he walked out from the shadows. 

"Why are you doing this?", I ask. 

"Let's not do this, we were already paid to kill you so the small talk isn't necessary", said Kent.

"Whatever you're being paid, I'll double it, just let us go", I said.

"Us?", said Kent as he looked at Josh. 

He then looked me dead in the eye as he shot Josh right on the shoulder as he screamed from the top of his lungs.

"What the fuck are you doing!", I scream. 

"We were hired to make sure the involvement of Mrs. Sparks remained hidden, you were warned about the consequences beforehand, yet you did it anyway, if only you kept your pretty little mouth shut, none of this would have happened", he said as he sighed and raised his gun.

"Please don't", I begged.

"It's already done", whispered a Sawyer's voice behind me as I felt a blade pierce right through my chest as I fall to my knees in shock as Josh struggled. I then look over to Jeremy who looked very much dead. 

At the corner of my eye, I notice a shadow, it was a silhouette of someone, Sawyer then joined Kent as they started talking. I continued looking at the silhouette to see it was Liam. He peered over at Jeremy as his expression changed, he was in shock, he then looked over at me as he noticed I was stabbed, his face was then filled with rage, it was the type of rage I knew all too well, the type that rushes forward without thinking, he took one step forward as I nod my head warning him to stay away. He hesitated for a few then took a step backward hiding in the shadows, that's right Liam, do not get involved with this, it'll cost you your life, I then got up as I looked at Sawyer.

"Don't look at me like that. You knew exactly what would happen", he said. 

"Why do you think you should control who lives and dies?", I ask as I stand up. 

"We were simply hired for a job Michael, that's all there is to it", said Sawyer. 

"You're playing god", I say to them.