Chapter 3: Honeymoon

Authors Note//: Time is key, i haven't gotten the time lately to write, work has temporarily extended our work hours, I finally got a day off today so I finally got the time now, i do apologise for my lateness.

Michael PoV:
Location: Diamond Star Publishing Company.
Time: 5:30PM.

7 missed calls from Christian .... Christian dear, you truly are terrible when it comes to patience.

"Mr. Grey, there's a mister Grey here to see you", says Stacy as she opened my door.

Stacy, she was the romance editor, she was quite handy and has a keen eye for best sellers.

"Thank you Stacy, please send him in", i say packing away some documents.

...

"Ever heard of a thing called a phone?", says Christian as he walked into my office.

"I told you 5:30 this morning", i say to him as he pouted.

"It is 5:30", he says giving me the evil eye.

"Patience is key", i say to him.

"You could've finished up earlier", he says.

"I can't have my work piling up, that would make me a bad editor, there's certain things i need to organise before i leave for my honey moon", i say to him.

"I'm guessing you got an extension?", he said to me.

"Yes, we're free to roamed around until Friday, i have the week off", i say to him.

"Lovely now i have a serious matter to discus with you Mr. Editor", says Christian.

"Oh? What would that be Mr. Grey?", i ask.

"This girl downstairs, Clara was here name. I want her fired", he says as he sits down.

"And why do you want Clara fired Mr. Grey?", i say to him as i sit on my desk and fold my hands.

"She didn't know who i am...", he says as he sighs.

"That's not a legible reason to fire someone", i say to him as i laughed.

"Like how do you not know who Christian Grey is", he said pouting.

"This situation looks familiar", i say to him as i put my foot on his chair with the tip of my shoe laying close to his balls.

"What does it remind you off Mr. Grey?", says Christian amused.

"The day i met you, i was sitting where you are and you were on the desk with your foot near my crotch, i spoke and you were not interested in what i saying whatsoever, now the tables have turned", i say smirking.

"Are you implying that you're uninterested in what I'm saying?", says Christian with an amused look on his face.

"I'm saying your request has been denied Mr. Grey", i say as i removed my feet from the chair.

"You're such a tease Michael", he said gulping.

"Let me put away these documents and then we'll head out", i say to him as i resumed my work.

"I'll be outside with Taylor but do take your time", he says sarcastically.

"Oh you know i will", i say as he leaves.

I finish up my work as i head downstairs to meet Christian, the staff stared and pointed as i departed to the elevator... what's with this strain and intense atmosphere? It's like they're all judging me ..... why do i feel like an outsider? Deep in thought the elevator door opened to the lobby as Josh awaited me.