Chapter 18: Eternal Love, Jeremy & Liam.

The rollercoaster ride begins now, are you ready because shit's about real.

There they were, Jeremy and Liam, Jeremy, Christian's Secretary and Liam, one of the Editors for the New York Times, here, together... There were two Elite members of the Assassins after me, I have no doubt in my mind it's Jeremy and Liam, what are the odd's two new people come into my life and everything goes awry. 

"So you're both a couple?", I ask.  

"Correct", smiled Liam.

"Michael", whispered Josh to me.

"I know", I whisper back. 

"So you said you needed to talk", I say to Jeremy.

"Yes, is there somewhere private we can chat?", asked Jeremy. 

"Let's go up to the roof", I smile. 

"The roof?", he asked.

"Yes, it's a great view", I say to him. 

"We should probably head home, it's getting late and Candice is drunk", says Stefan as he sighed. 

"I ain't drunk you pussy!", she yelled. 

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea", I say to Stefan.

And you just confirmed it, you know the identities of these two, these assassins, you're uncomfortable beings around them because you knew your mother hired them... I see the game you're playing Stefan. I see right through it. 

"Come on you two, I'll take you home to", says Stefan to Jason and Ryan.

"Sure man", says Ryan.

"Will you be okay?", asked Jason.

"Yes, thank you for being here", I smile.

"Any time", he says as he hugged me.

Now there were 7, me, Josh, Anna, Liam, Jeremy and Sawyer and Kent guarding the door. 

"Josh, Anna, keep Liam company will you, Jeremy and I need to have a little chat", I say to Jeremy as he smiled.

"Liam, I think you should take over", says Jeremy to Liam. 

"What! We talked about this", says Liam as he gave Jeremy the death stare. 

"It'll have more of an effect for you to talk to him. it's time", said Jeremy as he held Liam's hand. 

"What's going on?", I said confused.

"I'll talk to you", said Liam as he sighed. 

What's going on here? This is so confusing, one minute Jeremy wants to talk to me in private and now Liam wants to? I mean if you two are the assassins, it doesn't matter which one of you kills me right?

"Alright", I say to Liam.

I run upstairs to get the gun Christian had lodged in his dresser but it was nowhere to be found. What the hell is going on? Guess I'll have to fight you with my bare hands, Liam. 

I lead Liam to the elevator as he got in.

"Are you going to be okay Mr. Grey?", asked Sawyer.

"Yes", I smile.

"Alright", he says.

"Josh, Anna, make sure you treat Jeremy with full effort hospitality", I say to them as they smile.

"Come back to me, you hear", said Jeremy as he smiled.

His smile was so pure and warm but we know your game Liam and Jeremy, you can't beat us. I see right through you. I grabbed a small knife from the kitchen as I push it into my pocket with the blade facing down.