A family dinner

En başından başla

I stood listening to her just for a moment, it felt like the whole world was gone and there was just Jayne's voice I wanted to give her everything, everything I have. I joined her in the shower and kissed her on the shoulder 

"fancy meeting you here" she said laughing I ran my hands over her curves, holding her close to me. 

"how much time do we have before we have to go?" I said softly kissing her neck in the spot that she likes. 

"oh we definitely dont have enough time" She said her breathing turning into panting as i moved my hand down to between her legs. 

she let out a moan as i flipped her round my fingers gingerly exploring her delicate sensitive  folds. Connor hadn't tried this with Jayne, she always brought it back to him. Giving him release never asking for it herself. I wanted to make her feel good, give her the pleasure she gave him. I hope she likes this he thought to himself as he pushed his fingers inside. 

Jayne grabbed onto he shoulder for support as he brushed his thumb back and forth over the senstive ball of nerves. she arched her back biting her lip. she felt so smooth and silky he loved being inside of her as she rolled her hips over his fingers begging them to go faster. 

"Connor, Oh God" she moaned meeting his eyes, "Connor please" she begged for release. I could feel her sex tightening  around my fingers. I went faster feeling her orgasm building, her breathing becoming faster her grip on my shoulder becoming tighter. 

"Fuck yes! Connor! " She screamed biting into my shoulder as she rode her orgasm to completion. I withdrew from her holding her tight 

" I love you..." she whispered into my ear making my heart flutter 

...... 

Jayne POV. 

"iv never felt so relaxed in all my life" I said pulling on my dress. Connor came up behind me pulling up the zip. 

"I have you never had a orgasm before?" he asked looking at me in the mirror. 

"I thought I had but it was never anything like that" she said seeing Connor looking proud of himself he ajusted his tie looking at himself in the mirror. 

"stop looking at yourself, your gorgeous" I squished his cute little face.

"please don't do that" he said through squished lips. I chuckled to myself leaving to find my shoes. There was a inpatient knock at the door. I opened it to see a flushered Grace holding a bag full of food, and the girls looking miserable in the snow.

"are you going to help?" she asked looking pointed at me. I took the bag from her as she hurried into the living room the girls scurried in behind her taking off there coats.

"I thought we where having dinner at yours?" I asked kicking the door behind me.

"didn't you get my message?"

"no what message"?

"yeah my oven isn't big enough so I thought we could just eat here. I'm making meatballs is that ok" she sang happily to herself, taking the bag back off me.

"erm yeah sure, did you tell Hank?" Grace nodded her reply as she began to unpack the food
Connor appeared in the door way
"Are we having dinner here now instead?"

"we are Connor. All 7 of us"
7 of us what was she talking about?
I opened my mouth to ask her but Connor beat me to it.

"you are mistaken Grace, there are only 6 of us" Connor clocked his head to the side.

"I actually invited a friend..."

"what friend?" I asked suspiciously 

"its moms new boyfriend" Charlie said opening a can of coke that she took from the fridge.