SHE BECAME AN ANGEL (TAEHYUNG)

I looked at my most treasured photo. A photo of you. I missed you. Without realizing it, tears streamed down my face. I lost you to a stupid mistake. A stupid mistake that I couldn't fix.

Without realizing it, I stormed outside. Although it was only August, I felt as cold and lonely as winter. And you were my summer. I sank to my knees and begged God.

“Please. Give her back to me. I'll do anything. I hurt her. I know that. Give me another chance.” Something or someone wiped my tears away. Surprised, I looked up. What I saw that day I will never forget. It will forever be etched into my mind.

She was wiping my tears away. My beautiful, precious Victoria. But, something about her seemed a little off. She was glowing like a thousand stars and had beautiful white wings on her back. Was she an angel? Am I dead?

“There, there, Tae. It's okay. Don't cry anymore.” Vic comforted me. She gave me a sad smile. “It's alright.”

“Vic? Where am I? And what are you doing here?” I whispered. Did God really answer my prayers? Did he return Vic to this world?

“I have been sent to right your wrongs. Including what you did to me.” Her face carried a smile, but her eyes were hard.

My smile vanished immediately. I knew what I did to her. I wasn't prepared to face her after what I did. “O-Okay. I'm so sorry about what happened. Sulli was a mistake. Will you ever forgive me?” I whimpered, tears brimming in my eyes.

“Now isn't the time to talk about it. But, no, I haven't forgiven you. You cheated on me behind my back. For 6 months! Why did I even agree to this…” Vic trailed off, obviously hurt and depressed by the memory.

FLASHBACK

“Baby, can we go out to eat? It's our anniversary, remember?” Victoria spoke on the phone with Taehyung.

“Uhh, not today, babe. I'm sorry, I'm sick.” Taehyung lied on the phone.

“Oh, hope you feel better. Maybe another time…” Victoria replied, sad that he couldn't make it.

Oh well. He is sick, though. It's best that he rest, even if it is our anniversary.

A text popped up on her screen. It was her brother asking her to meet him at a cafe.

Brother: Hey, Vic! Meet me at xxx cafe in a few minutes.

Me: Sure, just give me some time.

After getting ready,  she went out the door. On her way to the cafe, she got a horrible shock.

Is that Taehyung? And a girl?

Vic peeked in and took a closer look. Taehyung was full on making out with a girl.

Sulli. That arrogant and rich bitch.

Vic completely broke down. She ran towards the cafe, sobbing and screaming a string of curses.

She ran to the cafe, breathless and hysterical. She ran towards her brother and started crying into his shoulder.

“Woah, what happened?” Her brother asked a hysterical Victoria.

“Tae-Taehyung, he- he cheated on me!” Vic cried out, whimpering and crying.

Her brother's eyes narrowed in anger. He never trusted Taehyung in the first place, and look what he did.

“Let's go back home, okay? Oppa will deal with that bastard later. I'll buy you ice cream.” He patted her back, bringing her back home.

Victoria still couldn't believe her eyes. Taehyung had been her first love, they had dated for 3 years, and this is how he repays her?

She couldn't take this anymore.

PRESENT

“I got this job when I died. God asked me to be an angel, and help people fix their wrongdoings. But, lucky me, I ended up with you.” Vic added the last part with sarcasm.

I sniffled and wiped my tears away. “I know you aren't going to believe this, but I really need you to listen to me. Sulli threatened me that she would kill you if I wouldn't break up with you. When I refused, she forced me to kiss her, and you saw the whole thing.” I told Vic, whose expression had turned from hatred to something more pleasant.

“Oh, Tae.” Vic wrapped her arms around me for a hug. “It doesn't mean I forgive you completely, though. But, it's enough for me to help you with your mistakes.”

“You already fixed this one.”