THE STAGE (JUNGKOOK ONESHOT)

I knew I had overworked myself. My entire body felt weak and tired. I was this close to collapsing. But I still kept going. For our fans. For my members. For Y/N.

“Yah, Jungkook ah, you're going to collapse. Take care of your body, okay?” Jin told me. I knew he meant well, but I had to do my best.

“Jungkook, please. Your health is the most important. Please take care of yourself. Y/N wouldn't want you to exhaust yourself.” RM hyung comforted me.

Then I got a surprise visitor.

“Kookie! The members told me about you. Please please take care of your body okay? I really dont want you to pass out. Here, drink this.” Y/N passed a bottle of water to me. I was grateful for her. She always watched my back and tried to help me the best i could.

“Thanks, baby.” I gulped the water down like there was no tomorrow. I sighed. Today was our last concert. I had to give it my all. Our ARMY would be so disappointed if I didn't do my best.

“Hey, ARMY wouldn't like it if you tried too hard and collapse too, Jungkook.” Y/N said, reading my mind. How did she know?

“I know, Y/N. But we won’t see them again. I have to leave with a good impression.” I explained. “I would be disappointed in myself.”

She sighed. “Well, I can't stop you. Just… remember that your health is the most important.” She massaged my back and gave me a light kiss on my cheek.

“Good luck, boys!” She shouted to the rest of the members.

“Thanks Y/N!” They shouted back.

TIME SKIP

“Thank you, and remember ARMY, we love you all so much!” We said together, and the loud cheers of our ARMY said it all. They loved the performance.

I went backstage and waited for Y/N to arrive. Since she was a fan of our music, she went to the seats and watched our performance. When I was performing, I glanced at her a few times and saw pure happiness on her face. She was cheering loudly and singing along. She looked so adorable.

“Jungkook!” Y/N rushed backstage and wrapped her arms around me. “You did so good,” she murmured, burying her head into my shoulders. “You should be proud of yourself.”

“Thanks, Y/N. Honestly, who do you think did the best?” I asked cheekily, for sure knowing that the answer was going to be me.

“Hmmmm, that's a tough question,” she scratched her head. “Maybe Jimin?” she asked innocently.

Hearing her answer, I immediately put her down and started tickling her. I knew her weakest spot was her waist.

“Yah! Stop!” She rolled around, laughing so hard she teared up.

“Not before you say who was the best! And its not Jimin!” I whispered into her ear.

“Fine, fine! You were the best!” She raised her arms in surrender, and sighing with relief once I stopped.

I chuckled. She looked so cute when she did that. She forced me to give her a piggyback ride and pouted when I said no.

“Fine, Y/N.” She looked so adorable when she pouted. That was the only reason why I gave in.

I walked over to a chair and sat her down. I took her hands and whispered to her.

“I love you, Y/N.” I whispered into her ear.

She gave me a huge smile and said,

“I love you too.”