Im Not Your Punching Bag

Jacks POV

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU KNEW ME AND PAIGE HAD A THING BUT YOU MADE A MOVE ANYWAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"

"CHILL OUT MATT! As far as I know you two were done, well at least due to your actions! YOU cheated on her, YOU brought home another girl, and YOU hurt her!!! I yell into Matthews face

"guys please" Paige butts in "this is stupid to fight over" I lead her away from Matt a bit and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Listen baby, everything okay. I have it under controll, everything will be fine" I lean in to kiss her cheek but a hand grips the back of my shirt and pulls it caused me to jolt aways.

I turn my head around in a rapid motion, but then i realize its to late. My eyes focus on Matts fist heading towards my face. I try to move out pf the way, but its no use. A sharp and acheing pain quickly forms on my left cheek.

I hear Paige scream and my knees start to get heavy. But theres no way im letting him win.
I fist up my hand and let it fly into Matts face.

3 HOURS EARLIER

Matt's POV

My eyes slowly open and i look around the room. Im in my bed, shirtless. I turn my head to the left and see a head of hair next to me. Shit

I sit up and grab my shirt off the floor. I slip it on and the girl next to me moves. She sits up also, but i cant see her face from this angle. I turn my head to find someone i deffinately wouldnt want to see. My ex Jaylyn.

"did we uh-?" I ask her

she laughed a little then shook her head "nah we just kissed a bit. Dont worry nothing happened."

"okay well not to be rude, well you know what oh well. Please get out of here, we are done remember? I was drunk and i made the stupid mistake of talking to you. I like someone, and that someone is not you" I tell her in a bit rude way. But oh well i never wanted to see her again, and im pretty sure people saw us together but i dont know for sure.

Shee nods her head grabs her stuff mbles a quick sorry and runs out. Oops i guess i sounded more harsh than i thought.

About maybe 2 or 3 hours later when i decided to get up and do stuff, I heard people in the main area.
I guess everyone just woke up. I slowly get out of bed and make my way out the door.

When i open it i find Paige and Jack on the couch all close and Brittany on Cams lap on the chair. I look over to the kitchen and see Nash here and Judith and Aaron making breakfast.

I walk over to Nash sitting in the barstool.

"Hey whats up with that" i whisper to him talking about Paige and Jack.

"I know this isnt a good thing, but they are together now. Dont make it a big deal, i mean your over her anyway." he whispers back.

I nod my head and walk over to the empty chair across from Cam. I say good morning to everyone to make it seem like nothing bothered me. That is until they starting to act like a couple and do cute things, yeah thats when i started to get pissed off.
I still obviously like Paige and Jack knew that!

The next thing i know, they kiss. Thats it, i cant deal with this. I shooot up out of my chair and face them. Jack jumps up also.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU KNEW ME AND PAIGE HAD A THING BUT YOU MADE A MOVE ANYWAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" I yell at him.

I know i shouldnt be doing this, but i need Paige. And i know that she still likes me deep down. She has to.