new friends

Judith's POV

"Attention all passengers, we have arrived in Orlando, Florida. Please keep your seat belts buckled until we have successfuly reached our gate. Thank you for flying with Revolution Airways and i hope you all had a great flight"

After the captain gets off the speaker, I grab my bag from under the seat infront of me and start putting my stuff away.

Once we reached our gate, I quickly shot up from my seat and grabbed my two bags. I made my way down to to get my luggage.

The load bell rings, signaling the luggage would be coming out.
I spotted my bright hot pink bag and pulled it off the moving thingy.

Aaron isnt here yet so i pull out my phone and give him a call.

"Hello" he answers

"Hey babe i just landed, do u want me to wait outside?" i ask hoping he was close.

"Yea im right around the corner. See you soon, Love you."

"Love you too" and with that i hang up and head outside.

I pick a bench to sit at and plop everything down. Ahh. Its so nice not to be all cramped up like on the plane.

Aaron and Matt have been telling me alot obout this Paige girl. And from the looks of it, it seems Matt has a little crush. But she seems like a nice person, we would probably get along well.

Aaron pulls up infront of me and shoots me his adorable smile. He gets out of the car and i run up to him.

He pulls me into a big hug and we stay like that for what seems like forever. We let go and people seem to be looking, we werent hugging that long were we?

He helps me put my stuff in the car then we start to drive to the hotel.

Im so happy to be here. Ive missed Aaron and everyone so much!

Paige's POV

Aaron left to go to the airport to pick up Matt's sister, Judith. Aaron is so in love with her, its so adorable how he talks about her.

He left about 20 minutes ago so he should be back soon. I honestly cant wait to meet her. She seems like just a nice and fun person.

Since me, Tay, Matt, Cam, Aaron, and Judith all are staying in the one room, maybe me and Judith can share one.

Ok let me explain everything for a minute. The hotel room we have is huge, its more like a freaking penthouse! It has a kitchen, a living room, and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Its awesome!

Everyone besides Aaron are waiting in the living room waiting for him and Judith to come.

After about 10 minutes of waiting the door opens and reveals Aaron and a very pretty girl standing next to him. She has beautiful blonde hair, and the prettiest blueish colored eyes.

I walk up to them to introduce myself.

"Hey im Paige, and you must be Judith" i say to her with a smile.

"Yea i am. Its so nice to meet you" she says while smiling.

"Come one, I'll show you our room" i tell her and start walking to our room. She follows behind me commenting on how huge this place was.

I had Matt and Tay leave this room so me and Judith could share. Me and Matt havent talked in awhile after he came into my bed the other night. He wont even tell me what that was about.

Anyway, once we get Judith settled in. Me and her head down to the mall.

Since its both are first time going we dont know exactly where all the shops are, so we just walk around.