Lost

OKAY GUYS ITS IVY,OBVIOUSLY, BUT ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT LONG AND IM PRAYING IT WILL TURN OUT GREAT. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW MUCH YOU ARE VOTING AND COMMENTING ITS LIKE IDK THE BIRTH OF BABY JESUS. ANYWAY AFTER READING PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION AND SOME IDEAS BECAUSE THEN THIS STORY WITH BE AWESOME WITH ALL YOUR HELP. :)

Matts POV

The moment her lips collided with mine a surge of realization came over me. This girl was the girl who I want to be with every second of the day, everyday of the year. Within this moment I felt something I havent felt in a while, she made me feel complete, despite the sadness she put me through.

I enjoyed every moment of the kiss but I am still confused on the reason behind it. I know that her and Jack are doing good, so like what the hell. Dont get me wrong i like it but somethings up. After we pulled apart her eyes had tears in them and she took off. I tried to follow her but the amount of people help me back from her and all i saw was her hair flipping around and her body slipping out the front door.

Then i remember spotting the king jackass himself kissing a blondie to my right. It takes everything i have not to go over there and punch him in the face for the second time.

*present*

After the party last night no one has seen or heard from Paige. Taylor is more worried than a father whos teenage daughter just got her first boyfriend. I let out a chuckle, just imagine how he was when he found out about her and Jacks session in the bedroom. Okay this isnt funny right now.

" Ya know Jack, this wouldnt have happened if you didnt get drunk!!" Taylor screamed across the room full of our friends. Im guessing he doesnt care that all of Magcon family is in here because he continues to yell.

"GOD DAMN IT! WHAT COULDNT YOU UNDERSTAND? RELATIONSHIPS ARE NEW TO HER BEFORE TOUR SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY BOYFRIEND NOW YOU, THAT AUSTIN KID, and im sorry matt but you to, ALL HAVE HURT HER. " I try the best I can to ignore his comment about me hurting her, luckily Jack speaks up before i have a chance to flip.

"LISTEN IN WASNT EVEN MY FAULT! I DONT EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING!" Jack yells directly at Taylor, most likely also forgeting the people around.

Bzz Bzzz Bzz

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out to look at the screen. At this point everyone was staring at me waiting to see if it was Paige or not.

It was.

"Its her." I let out and answer the phone.

"Hello? Paige?"

"No. This isnt Paige" an oddly familiar male voice replies.

"what do you mean this isnt Paige? Who is this?" The phone call ends.

So many questions spin in my head giving me an aching pain and the sensation that im about to pass out. A nervous felling grows deep in my stomach and I can feel my heartbeat pick up to the point I feel everyone in the room can here it.

I take a seat on one if the couches while a few people go get Burt and cancel tonights Magcon.

That voice was familiar and i have a feeling i know who it is but part of me wants my thoughts to be proven wrong.
Is it possible Austin came to New York?

Trying to put the bits and pieces together on what happened is to difficult for me with all these thoughts.

It doesnt even feel real.

Its like one big fantasy story in my brain where even I, the writer, dont even know the ending.

What kind of ending even was that omg. im sorry i might change it later