Quicky

so this is just a short chapter so you guys know that i will be continuing the story. im going to make it the best that i can because its like 11:30 and ive been busy at school so here it goes.

Paige's Pov

We just landed in New York. I haven't gotten any creepy texts or phone calls lately so im hoping its done and over with.
Im actually in a good mood today, I havent been recently, so I decided to
go along with the group to New Years party.

I slip on a tight red dress that has triangular cuts on the sides to show my stomach just a bit, also a pair of black pumps.
Knowing if I attempted to curl my hair it would fall out i plug in my straightener and get to work.

I end up being pleased with how my hair coopperated for once and begin to apply some makeup. Not any foundation or anything, I mainly focuse on my eyes. I use darker shades than i normally would and add some shimmer to them so they pop. I had my signature winged eyeliner and apply my skyhigh mascara and im ready to roll.

I meet Jack in the lobby and find him looking great as always. He has on dark pants and a white v-neck with his hair done neatly. Simple, but perfect.

"Wow babe you look amazing!" He spoke while grabbing my hand and heading towards the door.
"Same goes for you" I reply and smile up at him.

The party is only a few blocks away so we walk there considering its only 9 ish its not too late to walk around.

* SPEEDS UP TO COUNTDOWN*

"9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

The cheers and screams make my ears ring as the ball drops all the way.
Everyone around me is giving someone a kiss, but wheres Jack? Oh he's completely trashed and sucking on a bleach blonde's mouth.

I honestly dont get it. Every party I go to my boyfriend ends up kissing someone else like um what the hell.

I dont even confront him, he's too drunk to care.
Tears form in my eyes, I feel completely horrible. Am i just not ever good enough? Why am i always getting cheated on?

Jack and I have been doing great for awhile now, but after this... what am i supposed to do? Forgive him?

I storm off through the crowd hoping to find someplace to sit down and bumo into a familiar face. Matt.

Without thinking I push him against the wall and crash my lips onto his.

TBH GUYS IK THIS IS SHIT BUT STAY WITH ME I PROMISE A GOOD ONE IS COMING UP SOON. I SWEAR