EPILOGUE

Four POV

It's been ten years since Tris was in a coma and found out that she was pregnant. Emerald us ten and totally a daddy's girl. We have had four other kids. A boy who's nine. Alexander Blake Eaton. Then we found out that we were having triplets five years ago. Two girls and one boy. Heidi Ryann Eaton, Nevaeh Autumn Eaton and Samuel Adam Eaton. Now Tris is 7 months pregnant again with our last child who's a girl.

"Baby we have to get up. Your supposed to be on stage in ten minutes." I jerk up the sheets falling off of me.

"Daddy come on." Emerald says jumping on me. We brought the kids on tour because we are going to be going for a long period of time.

"I'm gets up sweetie. I'm getting old." I get up and out of bed.

"Come on babe your only 32,33." I shake my head and laugh at my wife.

"I'm just saying. Leave me alone ok." Tris laughs holding her stomach. She rubs her baby bump which grows bigger and bigger each day. I don't say that to her because she kill me but I think it.

"Ok I'm going to go to the hair and outfit place. By baby. By babies." I get up and start yo walk out when I hear laughter. I turn around and see Tris and my kids laughing.

"Why are you layghing?" They giggle even more.

"Daddy you have no clothes on." I look down and Emerald is right. I only have boxers on. I grab my town that I'm given and I walk out shaking my head.

~~~~

"Can I have my lovely wife come up here please." I look down at my wife and kids who's sitting or standing on the stairs. Tris looks at the kids and tells them something but they follow her up but don't come on stage.

"So everyone knows that you took up a modeling job ten years ago. What they didn't know was that you were going to sing with me today as a closing." I am handed a microphone which I hand to my lovely wife.

Her bump looks glorious. I love that she brings my children into the world.

"So let's sing." I sing and I look over to my kids and they are dancing around laughing and having fun. This is my last tour for almost three years so why don't I gave fun. As I sing I walk over to the stairs and hold my hand out for my kids to come. They all come up one by one. Tris pick up Heidi and dances with her as she sings and my fans love it. They love seeing us with our kids.

I'm known as a family man. I shot Tris a playful flat as she picks up Heidi. She laughs but sings and we have fun.

~~~~

"So this is my last tour for almost three years. I'm taking a break to spend time with my wife and kids. So-" I stop short when I hear a scream. I look and it's Tris bent over in pain and I see blood. I run over and I see she was shot. Oh my damn.

"Please She's been shoot please help!" I shout into the mix and people run up on stave and someone calls that EMT.

I gather my kids ending the show. All I think is I hope she's stays with me. She can't leave me. I love her to much.

Sorry it was short but I don't know what else to write tjis is the end.