chapter 16

Chapter 16: Dinner

CHRISTINA POV

OMG that did not just happen. I just walked in on my best friend having sex with Four. International popstar Four with now sexy, hot, bad girl, new thang Tris Prior. Tris Prior with amazing vocals. I am so happy for them.

TRIS POV

I have a shower with Tobias.

"What are we going to tell them?" I ask

"I don't know," he says "I guess just answer what they ask,"

I shrug and give him a kiss. I get out and put on comfy outfit. Knowing that we are probably going to go out to eat later I choose an outfit. For now I put on one my white bra, one of Tobias's white shirts and some black jeans that reach right under my knees.

"You look hot in my shirt," Tobias says

I laugh and give him a kiss.

"Ready to go to hell?" I ask him

"Yeah," he says.

We walk out of the room.

"OMG we are so sorry we walked in on you, I wanted to come over an congratualte Tris on her top 3 songs," Christina says

"Um it's cool but how did you get in," I ask

"I kinda broke in," Uriah says

"What's with you guys and breaking in on my house," I ask

"Well, I wanted to thank you for playing that prank on Zeke and do you know when it will come out?" Uriah says.

Tobias and I laugh.

"Maybe, sometime at the end of the week," Tobias says.

We all laugh.

"Well, how about we go out to eat, I passed this new restaurant the other day and it looks pretty good," I say.

"Yeah that would be cool," Uriah says.

"I'll text the gang," Chrissy says.

I get bookings for us just incase it's crowded.

I let Christina pick out an outfit from one of my mums many closets. I go up and put on outfit I picked out earlier. It was a loose, black bow bandeau with a velvet high waisted skater skirt with the same colour. I put on the promise ring. I crimped my hair and put on my average makeup. Red lipstick, mascara and black winged eyeliner. I run down to see the guys casual formal like me. Well, the girls are more formal. Shuana has a loose button-up white blouse and a black pants. She has a pair of white stilettos. Chrissy has a familiar looking pink falbala dress with black wedges. Mar has a blue sleevless playsuit and black ankle strap heels. They guys are just wearing a pair of jeans and a dress shirt.

I get downstairs and burst out laughing at Zeke's pink hair.

"I'll get you back Prior and Eaton," Zeke says

"Your not wearing that," Tobias says jokingly

"Whyyy," I say playing along

"Because there will be guys drooling all over you," he says

"Ohhh, Four getting jealous," I say "Don't worry no one will be drooling over you when they figure out who I am or if they figure out who you are,"

Four and I laugh.

"Is that an engagement ring?" Mar asks

"What?" I ask confused

Chrissy takes my hand points at my promise ring.