chapter 15

Chapter 15: Funerals and Fun

TRIS POV

Two days later

Tobay is Al's funeral. Tobias and I are planning to attend. It is held at his church. I already put on a mid sleeved skater dress. The sleeves where black mesh. I put on some black lace gloves on with my promise ring on top. I put on a black facinator making the most of it cover my face. I put minimal make up. Black cat winged eyeliner and black mascara with a red lipstick. I put on a pair of black stilettos and see Tobias in an all black tux.

"I hope that when I die you will look that hot," he says

I slap his chest and kiss him. We try pick out the most reasonable car to drive seeing as all of them were sports car and have a V8 engine that is ridiculously loud. We end up choosing the black jagur. Tobias drive while I sit shotgun. We exit my house and drive to the church on silence. We arrive. The place is decorated with white lillies. There is already a bunch of people inside. We walk inside and I walk up to I think was Al's mum.

"I am really sorry ma'm," I say

"Yes, we are very sorry for your sons loss," Tobias says

"No, I am very sorry that my son was being dumb and risking his life taking photos of famous people," she says staring to sulk a bit.

I hand her my white handkerchief which I kept up my sleeve. She thanks me.

"Is that an engagement ring?" Al's mother asks

"Oh, no it's a promise ring, I am way too young to get married," I say.

"I remember Albert telling me lot's about you," she says

"Oh," is all I say feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Tobias seems to notice and tells her that we are sorry for her sons loss again. She thanks us as we find a seat.

"Thanks, it was kinda getting awkward," I say

"Anytime six, anytime," he says.

"Six?" I ask

"You said you preferred it,"

"Yeah I like it, Four and Six," I say

I kiss him on the cheek and the service begins. The priest talks about Al and his mournful death. He says a few bible verses and prayers. Than Al's coffin is carried down the isle. I remember him being a good friend but than I remember him trying to rape me.

I feel a tear fall down my face as I remember Al. Tobias rubs my tears away with his thumb and hugs me tightly with his muscular arms, trying to comfort me.

"I love you Tris," he murmurs

"I love you Tobias," I say.

After the funeral I go home and change out of my dress into a denim crop top with white jeans. I go to my study room and work on my song. Hmmm

I think about Al and Tobias. I thought about Tobias and how he was abused and hurt. I thought on how Al used me. I thought how I was hurt emotionally and I stood up and used combat to regain me and give me power. POWER that's it superhero. I write down the lyrics and tried out some melody. About two hours later I got everything done. I burn my background music on a disk.

I walk up to see Tobias and Bruno in the music room chatting with two beers.

"Hey Four, I am just trying out something mind helping?" I ask

"Sure, just give me the music you want me to play," he says.

I hand him the disk.

"Mind if I watch," Bruno asks.