chapter 28

Chapter 28: Tris's Day

TOBIAS POV

I wake up extra early and make Tris breakfast as well as myself. I get the gang. We decorate the place with balloons and I told them they could eat now. But when I send Zeke a text hide. Once I am done I see Tris stirring when I went into the room.

"Hey Babe," I say

"Hi," she mumbles

"Here," I say giving her the breakfast

"Thank you," she says than she snaps back. "Tobias you didn't have to do this,"

"Well, today I have planned to celebrate your first album," I say

"Oh Tobias, thank you so much," she says she gives me a kiss and finishes her breakfast than has a shower. When I hear the shower turn off I text Zeke.

4- HIDE

Zekey- KK..

Tris gets dressed and she walks to the living room.

"SURPRISE," the gang shout

"OMG, how are you guys here?" Tris asks "It's so good to see you guys,"

"Well, Four here told us to get on HIS jet, not to mention it is shittingly awesome and we are here now," Zeke says.

"Shittingly is not a word," Shauna says

"Whatever," Zeke mumbles

Tris hugs me so tight and I hug her back tightly.

"Four. I .. can't.. breathe," Tris whimpers

"Oh, sorry," I say letting her go.

"Well let's go sightseeing," Christina shouts.

We hop on the double-decker bus and go sightseeing LA.

ONE HOUR LATER

After this we have already seen Venice Beach, The Hollywood sign, Hollywood and other minor things. We hop off the bus at Universal Studios and I buy everyone a VIP pass for Universal Studios. We head all our own ways. Molly went with Christina and Will. Zeke, Uriah, Marlene and Shauna set off. Leaving me with Tris.

By 1pm we have already been on everything here. We meet the gang and took the metro to Venice Beach. It was really funny because everyone was staring at Tris and I with wide eyes. At Venice Beach we ate a late lunch and went 'beaching' and had a sand fight.

After that day we went back to the hotel. When Tris and I went back to our apartment Tris gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"Tobias, thank you for today, I really love you," Tris says.

She looks up at me as I look down at her. I kiss her passionately than say

"Don't thank me yet,"

I put on a white dress shirt, tie, jeans and a black leather jacket. I put on some black vans and see Tris.

TRIS POV

I have a shower and put on the very formal dress as I know that there will be people following me. It is a maxi dress. The dress has lace on the top and reveals a bit of cleavage . The bottom part is white and flowy. There is a slit traveling up on the left side. I put on the shiny gold belt and the white and gold stilettoes which I changed for the plain white ones. The stilettos are mostly white with an ombre fade turning into gold making the heel gold. I have nude lips and a sharp cat-liquid eyeliner. I walk out and see Tobias staring at me with his mouth wide open and eyes wide.