chapter 8

Chapter 8: Divergent

TRIS POV:

I wake up remebering that today is the day were I will watch Divergent, the first time I will ever be on a red carpet.

I hear the shower on. Out comes a Tobias with the only a towel wrapped around his waist. He sees me awake:

"Morning Babe,"

"Morning to you to," I say.

He puts on his clothes which is a black v-neck shirt, denim jeans as I have a shower. I hop out and put on collared black shirt tucked into a pair of red shorts. We walk down stairs and see the whole gang with Mcdonalds. WAIT HOW DID THEY GET MCDONALDS?

"How did you get Mcdonalds," I ask

"Oh, Uriah drove Four's car," Zeke said

"Oh okay, WAIT WHAT," Four shouts. I start to chuckle.

"URIAH PEDRAD, YOU USED MY CAR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I WILL GET YOU BACK, BACK BAD AND IF I DON'T GET YOU BACK I WILL BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOU AT LEAST HAVE TWO FRACTURES, IF YOU EVER USE MY CAR AGAIN YOU WON'T BE BREATHING THE NEXT MORNING, UNDERSATND?" shouts Tobias as Uriah hides behind me.

"Calm down," I say as I put my hand on his arm. I tip-toe and whisper in his ear, "Why don't we get him back tonight," He smiles, nods and kisses me for a second.

"What did you say?" asks Zeke

"Oh, nothing, since you guys didn't get us anything we will go and find somewhere to eat, LATER SKATER," I say as we walk out the door. I put on some black ankle boot stilletos and Toby puts on black converses. We stick on our Raybans and head to a drive through starbucks and buy our breakfast. We went through the drive through so we don't have to wear disguises. We ate in the car and discussed how we would get back at Uriah. I tell him that we should trip him on the red carpet. He laughs and nods.

SCHOOL FINISHES

I get a text from Mar:

Mar- Meet you guys at Tris'

C-KK

S-Coolio

I laugh and Toby looks at me confused. I just tell him to drive me home. He drives me home and drop me off. Tobias and the guys go to his house as the girls stay at mine.

"Lets get this over with," I say.

We all stick on some tracksuit pants and singlets. We first put on our facemasks for twenty minutes and than wash out face. We wax and shave ourselves by than it was already 4pm. Two hours left. We all have showers. We do each others make-up and hair. I have red-red lipstick, black smokey eyes and my hair is curly going down to my hips. Shauna has natural lipstick, metallic eyeshadow and her hair is in a complex bun. Marlene has a bit of black eyeshadow but mostly lavendar. Her hair is in a waterfall briad swept to the side. Chrissy had blue eyeshadow and lipstick. He hair is in a complex braid. All of us have curly hair. We slip on our dresses, shoes and other stuff. I looked AMAZING. Thanks to the girls though if I haven't had them I would probably look like and ass. We all look amazing.

"OMG, TRIS YOUR DRESS IS AMAZING WHERE DID YOU GET IT!" shouted Chrisitina

"Well, on the day I wasn't at school Four took me to the tailor to get the dress," I say

"Awwww," they all say

We hear a knock at the door and we answer it. They all have their mouths open even though Tobias has already seen the dress. He takes my hand and leads us to the limo. We enter it and the chuffeur drives away.