chapter 23

Chapter 23: Lake House

TRIS POV

We arrive at the outside gate of my lake house. My lake house has a massive lake on the land. I give the card to Edward to swipe it. I hand out keys to everyone. We drive up the driveway soon diverging into two. One path leads to the house and the other leads to the maid quaters. The maids are given each a buggie and are informed when people are coming to the lake house. We drive to the house so we choose right. We arrive at the u shaped drive way. We are greeted by a beautiful fountain. Edward parks at the undercover part of the u shaped drive way. He opens the door.

"Wow," Uriah and Zeke say fantisized.

"Yeah," they all agree.

(A/N: This is going to be really detailed as I actually drew out the floorplan)

I lead them to double door enterance. I give them at tour of the four storied mansion.

You are greeted by two curved stair cases leading them upstairs. In the middle is a fountain. Past the fountain is the elevator. In the elevator you need a different card to access the top floor. All the walls are made up of light oak wood or white walls. The floors are all light oak panels. On the left is the massive kitchen. In the middle is an octogon island making it allow eight people to sit there. The counters are light oak with dark mahogany tops. There are curved walls entering the dining room. The dining room is full of windows over-looking the lake. There is a chandelier in the middle. Its beautiful. If you go to the right from the stairs you have access to the massive curvy indoor pool with a spa. There is also a sauna and steam room, with seperat male and female change rooms filled with showers, towels and toilets. On the second floor there is a circular staircase on the right and the wine cellar on the left. There is a living room on the left. There is a fireplace with a TV ontop. Infront is a circular couch and a pool table. There is also a black grand piano. On the second floor to the left is two doors. One leading to a double story library and one leading to a gym. On the third floor there are four bedrooms and continuing circular stairs. Zeke and Shauna get the largest bedroom of the four. Will and Christina get the second largest. Uriah and Marlene get the second smallest and Molly gets the smallest. They all have a TV, a couch and king sized bed. They all have a walk-in closet and there own bathroom. There is a games room with a Samsung 82 inch TV. There is a PS 4,3,2 and a X-box 360 and one. In the corner are chairs hanging from the ceiling and beanbags. In the middle is a table. The table is able to flip into air-hockey, pool and a football table. There is also a theatre with a 3D TV. The TV is 110 inches big. There are recliners, loveseats, sofas, massive pillows and beanbags. On the side of the TV are shelves filled with movies and TV series. Finally on the top level is the master bedroom. In the room there is a pool and spa The pool area is covered with different shades of blue tinted windows overlooking the lake. There is a balcony overlooking the lake as well. There is a 78 plasma screen TV over the fireplace with a circular couch surrounding it. There is a massive bathroom containing a bathtub, shower, two toilets and two taps as wellas a private sauna. There is a massive king sized bed and something new. I walk over and knock the window.

"OMG, is this a-a-a MUSIC ROOM," I scream.

I look at the note.

Dear Beatrice,

Your father and I heard you are staying at the lakehouse so we decided we will give you this house as it is your have installed this for many purposes but most importantly for you,

Love from

Mum

Xoxo

I squeal.