chapter 30

Chapter 30: Mother?

TRIS POV

-28th of October-

It's been nearly month since we since we came off the tour. The tour was fun and we met a lot of fans.

I walk out of the bathroom after a long hot shower. I saw Tobias lying down on the bed with the TV on.

"Hey, what's wrong," I say

"Huh, oh nothing just tired," Tobias says

"From what?" I ask

"From all this bullshit," he says angrily

"What bullshit?" I ask

"I just found out that my mum is alive," he says

"Is she now?" I ask

Tobias sees me in a towel and jumps onto me kissing my lips hard.

"Yeah and guess who she is?" Tobias mumbles onto my lips as he starts to kiss down my neck.

"Who?" I ask.

"Evelyn Johnson," I pull back from him.

"Holy shit, your related to-to her," I say

Evelyn Johnson is probably the most famous actor ever.

"Yep" Tobias says as he crawls back to me kissing again.

"What did she want," I ask

"She wanted to meet me tomorrow at 10am at her studio," Tobias mumbles onto the skin just ontop of the place where my towel is.

"Tobias you can't just sex your way out of this," I say pushing him back a bit.

"Can we talk about this later," Tobias says

"Okay, okay,"

Tobias comes back up to my lips and kisses me passionately. I roll over and so I am ontop of him and I kiss him back. He skims his tongue on my lip. With a matter of minutes my tongue is down his throat and my towel has slipped down. Tobias is topless as well. Tobias is kissing down my neck reaching to my collarbone. He sucks on my sensitive spot. I let out a loud moan. Tobias moves down to my breast. He licks all around it that moving to the nipple. He covers his whole mouth over it and sucks on it. He flicks his tongue on my nipple and than biting on it lightly. "Tobias, that feels sensastional," I gasp. He does it to my other breast as he moves down. Slowly rubs my clit as he kisses my lips hungrily. He slowly inserts one finger, pumping it quickkly before he adds another finger, thus making me moan like crazy. I turn around and move down to his cock and slowly stoke it making Tobias grunt of pleasure. I lick the tip and try and take his whole length. I first do slow and gradually get faster and faster. I move back to his lips and we make out for a few minutes until Tobias inserts himself to me. "Oh god, shit Tobias, fuck me," I pant. Tobias gradually gets faster and faster as I go through waves of orgasms. We reach our climaxes screaming each others names. We collapse in the end and fall asleep.

My dreams are interrupted with some violent shaking. I turn and stir a bit.

"Just let me sleep, Tobias," I say turning.

There is more shaking.

"What do you want," I say sitting up revealing my exposed top.

"Oh, umm," Calebs says looking away.

"Shit, Caleb," I say as I cover myself up.

"What is this," he says with his eyebrow raised

"What," I mutter