chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Dinner

TRIS POV

When I went for a jog, Four ran into me. I can't believe I just asked FOUR to dinner. No Tris he is just like any other teen. You will only like Tobias.

I go home and have a shower. I put on a black peplum top with pale pink skinny jeans. I stuck on some pale pink earrings and a pale pink ring. I hear the door bell ring and I open to see a Four with a black shirt and some jeans. You can see his nicely toned muscles. I just hysterically stare into those eyes.

I invite him in and than I realized I didn't make dinner.

"Sorry, I didn't make dinner, you want pizza?" I say

FOUR POV

"Sure, I would prefer pizza than some fancy dinner," I reply making her laugh.

Damn that laugh was sexy. She gets her phone and calls for pizza. As I see her call I see a name written in curly letters, Tobias. It was her, Beatrice. Should I tell her? No, I should be one-hundred percent sure before I tell a girl my past which no one knows. I hate how the paparazzi always follow me. I know that Bea had amazing vocals, better than mine.

When pizza comes. I pick it up and the pizza guys looks and gasps:

"Are you Four?"

"No," I say

"Oh, okay," He says

I get the pizza and see Tris laughing. I just smile and say:

"Well, I don't want paparazzi taking photo's of you and people thinking that this is my new house plus I just got off the hook with the paps, they are trying to find my new address,"

We start to eat the pizza after we are finished we talk about ourselves, Tris says;

"My parents moved to LA and my brother moved in with his girlfriends, that is why I am stuck here by myself, I go to Divergent High and I live here,"

"Well, you might already know me but I live next door, my name is Four and I sing and I guess I will see you at school when it starts,"

"Sure when school starts in two weeks, did you want to sit with me and my friends, I can introduce them to you, it may take them a while to get over you, they are all massive fans," Tris says. I smile and say

"I would love to and how come you aren't like them and fangirl over me,"

"I am a fan but I guess I keep in my mind that you are just like any teenager, no offence,"

"That is not offensive, I always wanted to be treated like a normal teenager,"

"Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow if I do," Tris says.

"I guess, see you later," I say as I walk out her door. I kiss her on the cheek and say

"Thanks for the dinner,"

She blushes and says

"Not much of a deal, we had pizza,"

"See you than," I say

"Bye Four,"

"Bye" I shout

~ I Found You~

TRIS POV

Four just kissed me on the cheek. AHHHHH

2 weeks later

Four and I have became good friends but there something I think I know about him but can't quite put my finger on it. I haven't told anyone about Four as my neighbor and my friend.