chapter 11

Chapter 11: Party Part 3

TRIS POV

I see Peter evilly chuckling.I was running but not fast enough, someone grabbed me and punched me in the jaw, I taste blood. I whip around and see Tobias. No not him. He grabs out a gun and points it at me. "No, please Tobias,please, come back," "SHUT THE FUCK UP," he growls. He triggers the gun and shoots

I wake up with sweat dripping down my forehead. I look at the time. 3:46. I have only been asleep for a couple of minutes. I run down to the room which Toby is staying in. I see that he is not sharing the room. I wonder why? I see him peaceful sleeping, he looks younger when he is asleep. I see his eyes flutter a bit and than they open.

"Tris?" he says with a questioning look

"I had a nightmare," I say

"Come here," he says

He pulls me in his bed. I realize he is shirtless and I have a loose t-shirt and pajama pants on. He wraps his arms around me and asks

"You want to talk about it?" he asks

"You-you-you were helping Peter capture me and than shot me," I say

"I would kill myself first before I ever do that," he says

He hugs me and we fall asleep.

I wake up. I kiss Toby and he stirs a bit but than just continues to sleep. I hear steps leading to the door. I pretend to be asleep. Christina comes in without knocking.

She gasps. I think she probably think we are naked due to the fact that the blanket is up to me neck and Toby's back is exposed as his arms wrap around me. Partially because Toby is already half-naked.

"Will, come here and get the rest of the gang," Chrissy whisper shouts.

A minute later they come and they gasp just like Christina.

"Do you think?" Mar asks

"No, Tris doesn't seem like one of those girls who hooks up after only a week of dating," Shauna says

"But they nearly did it in seven minutes of heaven," Uriah says

"Oh, shit, what if Tris get preggo," Zeke says

I feel like bursting out laughing.

"Well, we better see," Chrissy says

"No, don't what if they did do it," Will says

Just than I feel a gush of cold air. I shiver a bit. Toby just cuddles me closer. Than I realize the blanket is not on. Chriisy took it off revealing a shirtless Four and me fully-clothed.

I laugh so much that Toby wakes up to see the whole gang around us.

"You know I heard the whole convo, I appreciate your comment Shauna, thanks for having faith in me," I say "As for the rest of you, I ain't a skank of whore,"

Toby looks confused.

"They thought we had sex last night," I say

He nods and lies back down on the bed. I roll my eyes and tell them to get out.

"Oh, I brought you guys clothes, plus they are matching," she squeals.

She drops a duffle bag and leaves. I try to wake Toby up. He won't budge. I straddle him than kiss him and he starts to kiss back. I tell him he has to wake up. I get out and have a shower.I put on the clothes Chrissy brought. I put on a sports bra and the galaxy collared sleeveless singlet and black jeggings. On the bottom are two pairs of matching galaxy vans. Toby had a shower and came out in a galaxy loose singlet and black jeans. We walk upstairs to eat brekkie. We see each couple matching in clothes. Chirssy has a USA print sloppy joe and black jeans. Will has USA print shorts and a black shirt. Shauna has leopard print pants and a black crop top. Zeke has leopard print shirt and black shorts. Marlene has a red plait croptop and black jeans as Uriah has a red plait shirt and black jeans.

"Lets continue our game," Zeke suggests.

"Okay" we all say

"Marlene it was your turn," I say

"Okay umm Shauna truth or dare," she say

"Dare"

"I dare you to put on a blindfold and we will stand in a line. You must identify who it is by only touching,"

We stand in a line. Zeke,Will,Marlene,Toby,me, Uriah and Chrissy.

Shauna touches Zeke's hair than his face and pulls his nose.

"Zeke" she says

She moves to Will one touch of his hair

"Will,"

She places her hand on Mar's face than to her hair than runs her hand down Mar's hair. Marlene's hair is shorter than min but longer than Chrissy's

"Marlene,"

The places her hand on Four. I think she is trying to find his face.

"Four,"

She places her hand down on my head than runs it down my hair.

"Tris"

She places her hair on Uriah's greasy hair.

"EWWW, Uriah do you even wash your hair,"

We all laugh.

Finally she doesn't even need to touch Chrissy and know.

"Chrissy,"

"How did you know all over us perfectly?" Zeke asks

"Well, you have a big nose, Will has really soft hair,Mar's hair is shorter than Tris's and longer than Chrissy's, Four is insanely tall, Tris's hair is very long, Uriah has greasy hair and Chrissy was left,"

We laugh at the comments she made with Uriah and Zeke.

"Chrissy, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

" I dare you to do the cinonim challenge ,"

"No way," Chrissy says she says as she takes of her shirt revealing a lacy black bra.

"Tris, truth or dare,"

"Dare"

"I dare you to lick the bathroom floor," she say

"Eww that is so gross, no way" I say as I take off my shirt revealing my sports bra

The whole gang looks shocked.

"Whats wrong?" I say

"Uhhh, Tris have you looked at you stomach, chest, collarbone and neck?" Chrissy asks

I look at my stomach, chest, collarbone and neck they are covered in hickeys. I glare at Four. I bring my knees up to my chest and hide myself. They all burst out laughing.

"Four truth or dare,"

"Dare"

"I dare you to take me home," I say

"Fine," he says

"We better go than, it's already eleven and me and Tris need to do some recording,"

"Okay but remember to always use protection," Uriah says.

I blush and Toby glares at him and we drive back to Tris's house.