chapter 12

Chapter 12: Paralyzed

TOBIAS POV

Tris and I walk out of Zeke's house and to my car. I hold her hand tight and use my thumb to circle it over the back of her hand. The moment we step out we are bombarded with fans and paparazzi's. I wonder what bitch told them we were here.

"Hop on," I tell Tris as I motion for a piggyback ride.

She jumps on and we race to my car with all the paparazzi's and fans following. We get into my car and start to drive away. We drive for about 3 minutes hoping we got away. Tris took down the sun roof and started singing to the radio. The radio was playing Black Widow by Iggy Azelea. The rap came up and I never knew my Trissy was good a rapping. Soon I start seeing flashes from behind us. I have encountered this but it was very rare. I guess it is very dangerous due to the fact you are taking photo's of someone while you are driving. We were going to an intersection my light was green. So I stepped on it but still on the speed limit. When we were just about to cross than out of the blue there was car speeding across raking photo's of us while crossing the other way approaching from Tris's side.

"TOBIAS" screamed Tris.

I screeched to stop but we still crashed. The car speeding crashed on Tris's side. I knew something was going to happen Tris. I covered Tris. I feel sharp pain on my back but not as bad as the whippings I had. There was a loud BANG, than darkness covered me.

TRIS POV

Tobias covered me. He fell into limp.

"TOBIAS," I shout

I pull out my phone and call 911. There was a massive crowd around us. I hug Tobias. I look at his back. Their are shards of glass from the windscreen. He protected me. He sacrificed himself. I look at the person I love on my lap, unconscious because of me. Within 10 minutes 911 came. I see the ambulance take Toby away. I cry and cry thinking what if he isn't alright. I call Chrissy still crying. She picks up.

"Hey Tris,"

"Hi-i-i" I manage to get out. Than I burst out crying.

"Tris what's wrong," Chrissy asks

"It-it-it's Four," I say

"What did he do to you because I will kick his ass,"

"He-he-he sacrificed himself," I say

"WHAT" she screams

"We were in a car crash and there was a car speeding on my side and-and- he protected me, now he's in the ambulance, what if he's not ok Christina," I say than shouting the last part.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT" I scream

"Calm down Tris,"

"I can't, I CAN'T CHRISSY, WHAT IF HE DIES, WHAT IF HE IS BROKEN FOREVER," I shout.

"Tris we will discuss this at your house later just go to the ambulance and go with Four to the hospital," Chrissy says "He will be fine, he's strong, he will survive,"

I nod even though she can't see

"Thanks Chrissy, your the best," I say sniffling.

I hang up and walk out. The police approach me.

"Can we ask a few questions," they ask calmly

I nod

"What happened,"

"Well, we were driving through the intersection and the light was green, than when we were going through a car came speeding through taking photoes, Four slammed the breaks, the car was on my side but he protected me," I blurt out than burst out crying.