chapter 4

Chapter 6: The Report

TRIS POV

I knew that a paparazzi took at photo of me and Toby kissing. I was kinda annoyed but I will never leave Tobias.

-PAGEBREAK-

It was approximately 8pm when I got a call from Caleb.

I picked it up and said:

"Hey Caleb,"

"Hey sis, you know whats funny?"

"No" I say

"My friends and I were at the library when Fernando saw this photo and it was my little sis kissing some Four guy and maybe even pregnant care to explain,"

"Oh, hahaha sooo funny," I said sarcastically.

"Beatrice,"

"Tris, its Tris," I cut him off

"Tris, I am staying at home for the next week, I will meet you tomorrow at ten in the morning and talk about this, bye"

Before I can say anything the line goes dead.

I run up and enter our imac. Our home page was the news page since dad liked to keep track of the news. On one of the articles I see big bold letters saying:

Our big bad hottie pop-star, Four, has just been caught kissing an unknown girl. The girl has ombred hair and goes to Four's new highschool, Divergent High. The photo was taken right infront of the Prior Mansion, one of the largest manison's in the world. People suspect that this girl is a Prior and her mother and father have moved to Bev Hills and is currently Four's love interest. Not much is known about this girl but we have a feeling that we will see more of this girl. Some reports say that this girl is pregnant with Four's kid and they are planning to get married sometime soon. We hope to see more of this girl in the future.

On top of the passage is a picture of me and Tobias kissing.

Than I get another call.

Tobias

I pick up and he says:

"Hey Tris, have you seen the report about us yet,"

"Yep, I have it up right now,"I reply

"Are you sure you are fine with this?"

"Yeah, I guess, anyway they were gonna find out sometime soon,"

"I find it funny how one picture of us kissing can lead to people thinking that you are pregnant," Toby say.

"I know right,"

"Oh Tris, my manager wanted to meet you, is that fine,"

"Sure, but it must be after ten because my idiotic brother saw the report and said he was gonna stay with me for the next week and talk about this, "

"Oh okay, can you just not tell him how come I don't know you brother, don't tell him I am Tobias and everything, I don't really trust a person I haven't met, you can tell you mum and dad just not your brother" He says

"Sure, I understand,"

"Thanks Tris and if you wanted you can meet my manager at 1pm tomorrow, I will pick you up at eleven and have lunch if that's fine with you, of course,"

"Yeah, sure,"

"OK, love you babe," Tobias says

"Babe?" I say

"Yeah, good or no good,"

" I like it,"

"K bye love you,"

"Love you too," I reply.

Not even 10 seconds after that I get a call from mum.

"Hi honey" mum says

"Hey, I am guessing you saw the report but before you say anything I have 4 things to say to you, 1. Four is Tobias, 2. We are dating 3. I am not pregnant and 4. How are you doing?"

"Well, that answered all my questions and I am doing fine honey, well I got to go, bye"

"Bye mum," I say.

I lie on my bed thinking about Tobias.

Than I hear BEEP meaning someone is outside my house. I answer it and ask:

"Who is it?"

"Christina, please let me in there is a whole bunch of paparazzi's around your house,"

"Okay, I'll come down since you have never been in my house, and how did.."

"Hurry up please, I'll tell you everything later,"

"Okay, be down in 2 minutes,"

I change out of what I wore to school into some black tights, a singlet and a grey sloppy joe. I get outside and put on my UGG boots and walked down. It was quite chilly still but spring is starting. I walk down the drive way and see Christina and a herd of paparazzi around my gate flashing pictures and everything. I quickly let Chrissy in. I tell her to hop in the golf buggie so we can get around faster.

"How did you know where Iive?" I ask

"Well, first I want to ask you, are you pregnant?"

"NO," I shout "The article is stupid,"

"Well, why is Four kissing you?"

"Let's just say we have a past and now we are dating,"

She squeals "OMG YOU GUYS ARE DATING, FINALLY FASTER THAN I THOUGHT,"

I roll my eyes.

"Anyway how did you find out where I live?"

"Well, it said that you lived in the Prior Mansion so I searched it up and got the address and came here,"

"Okay," I say

We finally arrived at the house.

I let her in and her face looks astonished. She asks me why I live here alone. I tell her how my parents moved and how now this is my house. Than she said:

"Oh my god, I would kill to live in this place,"

"You can move in if you want but if you want to you will have to move in next week, my brother is coming to stay," I say

"Really," She asks

"Sure,"

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU TRIS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I will ask my mum," she said.

"Cool," I says.

We gossip and talk about school. It ended up being a sleepover.