Chapter 5: Reunion...

Start from the beginning

Yang: Can I see it?...

Reggie: Why?...

Yang: I just want to see them when they were...young and...happy...

Reggie: *about to protest till he just groans and gives her a photo of young Reggie and Delsin*...But GIVE. IT. BACK....alright.

(Honestly I find the pic funny)

Yang: *sniff*...He looks so...happy...*gives the photo back and cries a little*...

Reggie: Thanks...I'm so proud to have Delsin and Ruby as my little siblings...that and I'm the one to keep them out of trouble.

Yang: Trouble?

Reggie: Yeah. Likes to call himself a criminal master mind. Him and ruby always loving to spray paint everything. Make fun of me and all authorities. Not a surprise they actually got straight A's in Art Class. Either way. Give me back my picture. Cause I don't want you having it.

Yang: I...but...fine...she groans and gave it back to him

Reggie: Thanks. Now then. I best be letting my boss know I'm apart of beacon for the time being. Now you can I dunno. Leave? Shoo? Something. He then walked over to the two roses and walked with them to their dorm...

Timeskip the next day.

Delsin's POV

So far Ruby has calmed down, she spent the night in me and my team's dorm. We both knew the ones who've ruined us in the past will be here today along with well mom...fuck...it's been so many years and just to hear from that blonde bitch that they lied to her and technically were the ones causing her harm just...I can't even think of how to feel. Anger is the main one.

Either way, me and Ruby were on our to our next classes, till the school's intercom turned on and we heard Ozpin's voice.

Ozpin: Would the Rowe siblings please come to my office. There's some visitors wishing to see you.

Hearing this I feel Ruby's grip tighten. I looked at her as he wrapped an arm around her.

Del: Hey...it's time. You ready?

Ruby: ...no...I'm not...

Del: Hey, if they do anything...I promise, I shall protect you. You know I did when we first left...I'm never leaving you.

I gave a small smile to assure her I meant it, she returned a smile and knew her big brother will never leave her side. Especially when it comes to this. So...we walked to the tower and while on our way Reggie came up behind us.

Reggie: Hey you two.

Del: Hey Reg. What's up?

Reggie: Well I heard on the intercom you two were heading up. And...well your big brother wants to be there.