Bio: Eugene Sims

————————
Name: Eugene Sims
————————
Nickname(s):
He Who Dwells(when using his power to the fullest. And his MMORPG name)
Geek(CRDL, Fetch)
Game Boy(Fetch,Ruby,Delsin)
————————
Age: 17
————————
Powers: Video Manipulation, able to well. Absorb video and use it to his advantage, use swords, demon claws, angel or demon wings to glide a good distance, glide into antennas to be launched a rather large distance.

Able to summon angels and or demons to aid him in battle or if he's in real need of heavy damage.

Transform into He Who Dwells, once in this transformation he will be able to turn into a massive archangel capable of causing serious damage to anything around him or if he can, a leviathan grimm. Course serious downside is if he exceeds a certain time limit depending on aura level it could shatter his aura and then revert back into normal Eugene and will be very vulnerable.
————————
Appearance:

———————— Personality: Due to excessive bullying through his early school years Eugene was a very introvert and antisocial person

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

————————
Personality: Due to excessive bullying through his early school years Eugene was a very introvert and antisocial person. And would always go to his fantasy world to save the weak and smite the wicked.

If Eugene is in the He Who Dwells form his personality changes very drastically. Aside from being territorial and overconfident, taunting the enemy if he can, his voice also takes on a deeper, more threatening pitch. Despite this, he is only playing a character in this form, as he as been seen to revert back to his normal personality at certain points.
————————
Love Interest: ...Starts with the 18th letter of the alphabet.
————————
Allies:
Delsin(Big fan of his and Ruby's graffiti)
Ruby
Fetch
Reggie
Blake