Bio: Abigail "Fetch" Walker

Name: Abigail Walker
————————
Nickname(s):
Fetch (DER, Ruby)
Sniper-ette (Delsin)
Drug Killer (Delsin)
Laser Girl (Delsin, Ruby)
————————
Age: 18
————————
Powers: Neon Manipulation

Abigail possesses a great degree of control over neon, which she can use in a variety of ways. She is capable of firing volatile beams of neon, as well as shorter consecutive blasts, allowing her to dispatch enemies from great distances. She also has the ability to detect her opponents' weak spots, allowing her to quickly kill them. In addition, she can also send a blast of neon wind to put enemies in stasis, allowing her to hit their weak spots easier.

Abigail can also send multiple neon rockets to hit many enemies simultaneously. If an attacker ventures too close, she can also generate a concussive forcefield around herself to temporarily stun them. As for close combat, she uses fast punches and kicks powered up by her neon energy. She learned her melee attacks by watching anime (Yes did I stutter?)

Abigail is also capable of transforming herself into neon to move around at superhuman speeds, jump large distances, and run up vertical surfaces. Abigail is able to use Neon Thrusters to slow her descent.

Finally, she is able to produce a singularity which draws in enemies for a few seconds before generating an explosion.
————————
Appearance:

————————Personality: Fetch is the more rebellious type of gal

————————
Personality: Fetch is the more rebellious type of gal. You say no, she sees it as yes.

She's rough around the edges when it comes to playing by the book or following orders but if you can speak her language she can cooperative.

If talked  about the right subjects, mainly anti-drug or something badass she'll open up more, other then that she'll avoid certain subjects mainly to do with Family or past life. But mainly with her family.
————————
Allies:
Delsin
Ruby
Eugene
Reggie