chapter 126

After a long period of reflection, I opened my eyes and asked Evelysla.

“When will Abaddon appear?”

“In four days time.”

“Four days? So after three Sunrises and Sunsets?”

“Yes.”

“Shit! Tell everyone to back off 100 meters!”

“Okay!”

She jumped up to it and her short little legs shuffled away as she herded her people away form the gate.

“Material Creation!”

I hurriedly recreated all the necessary parts right there and then on the desert sand.

“Hmm… it was a bit rushed.”

After about 12 hours I had finished assembling all the parts and my Hyper-Extinction gun had once again seen the light, pointing directly at the arched gate.

“Let’s see if I can create that one as well.”

“Material Creation!”

A large hammer appeared in my hand.

“It’s a bit crude, but it should do the trick. Evelysla, bring forth your strongest clansman.”

“Got it!”

Shortly after she led a rather large ratman out of the crowd and brought him before me.

“Hmm… seems about right, he indeed looks quite sturdy.”

“Odin is the strongest of us all!”

‘Odin is it… could it just be a coincidence that they have the same name?’

“Here, take this.”

I handed him the hammer, and as soon as he picked it up he seemed to become excited, unti….

Paaazik!

A lightning bolt fell from the sky and struck the hammer.

Squeak! Squeak!

Odin was terrified and dropped the hammer, while Evelysla placed her hands on her ears and flattened herself against the sand.

“Well at least it seems to be working fine.”

The ratman Odin proved that he was quite brave as he picked the hammer back up once more and bowed towards me cordially.

“You are quite well mannered, I will give this to you.”

“No way, I can’t accept such a divine weapon.”

“In order to summon me your people had to pay a terrible price, you can think of this as some small compensation.”

“Yes… thank you” Evelysla translated my words to the ratman Odin and he once again gave a deep bow.

“It’s a fair price so you can pick yourself up with dignity,” said Evelysla, but he continued to prostrate himself before me with his face in the sand.

“Ah… well that’s that, Evelysla come with me.”

“Yes!”

I brought her to the control seat of the large gun and hoisted her up her up onto it.

“What is it?”

“Here is where you sit to control the gun. You press this button to shoot, and after a 10 second delay, the projectile will be fired. Also it can only be fired three times. If it passes that threshold it will likely overheat and explode so make sure to make those three shots count.”