chapter 154

At first, things were a bit awkward between Viezda, Valenor and Lilinor since they didn’t know each other well, but their passion for the game of chess brought them together and they gradually became closer.

I was enjoy my time, staring up at the bright blue sky and watching my three princesses pick up the chessboard after their match, when suddenly Gaia’s voice appeared from out of nowhere.

“Are you some kind of womanizer Johra? Look at how happy all these women are with you.”

“Stop that, Gaia. What are you here for?”

Although I could already guess the reason she had come, I figured I’d play along a bit.

“Huhu! Do you remember that favor which involved Melpomene?”

“Of course, and since you have control of most of the universes, it won’t be an easy task, right?

“Come on, you can easily deal with this. Also, this doesn’t only concern Melpomene, but all the humans on Earth.”

“What? Earth? Is Metatron somehow involved in all this?”

“It seems Melpomene was born on Earth and in the same time period as your human life there. But, as you well know, Earth is currently under the influence of Metatron.”

“Right.”

“Metatron and I are like the two sides to one coin, we can’t one up each other, not to mention that Earth is like his home ground.”

“So you want me to take care of him?”

“Something like that. I know that you two have some sort of arrangement by which he has to follow the course of history, but you know what terrible future is in store for Earth, so….”

“Will I have any problems with this favor then?”

“You know full well how strong you still are.”

“I see, so what do I need to accomplish by going back over there?”

“Two things actually, the first is to return with Melpomene and the second is to save Gnoss.”

“Gnoss?”

“Yes, Gnoss will actually play a relatively important role since he is destined to stand up to Metatron.”

“Ugh! How annoying.”

“I’ll throw in a bonus, so please do this for me.”
“Fine, then when would this occur?”

“Right now.”

“Hey! No, wait up Gaia! I haven’t finished yet….”

Before I could say anything else, she placed her hand on me forehead and I was whisked back into the past.

“That dam Gaia….”

As I opened my eyes felt myself crumpled down in some smelly area, with light filtering in from above.

“Over here…!”

I shouted, hoping others could hear my voice.

Shortly after I heard a couple voices.

“Hey, are you okay down there?”

“A child has just fallen in there!”

‘Oh, did I just return to the exact moment when I had fallen down the manhole?’

I tried some magic skills but nothing appeared, likewise calling out the status page didn’t work.

“I’m down here! Please get some help!”