chapter 113

We had all died previously right?”

Actually the Princess hadn’t died, but rather lost consciousness due to her severe injuries.

“Yes you were all dead.”

“Then how is it that we are alive and well now?”

They all looked towards me, pressing me for an answer.

‘I guess they’ll find out eventually anyways so it couldn’t hurt to let them know now.’

“I’ve saved you. I can cast a revival spell, as long as there hasn’t been too much time that has passed.”

They stared at me, shocked into silence.

“Johra the ability to resurrect others has always been exclusive to the Green Elder dragon. Throughout history there has never been another, not even among the Gods.”

Princess Mayardus answered with a hint of uncertainty.

“Well if one can do it what is so strange about another person having the same ability?”

“Is there even anything that’s impossible when it comes to master?”

“Johra what about the black dragon? How did you deal with it?”

I shook my head in regards to Jenna’s question. It hadn’t been my doing.

“I have no idea.”

I told myself that I wasn’t entirely untrue seen as I hadn’t seen it happen. Just a simple white lie to protect certain secrets.

“Johra, then is it possible to resurrect the black dragon as well?”

“If I were to do that won’t it just attack us once more?”

I asked the Princess following here question, but she shook her head in response.

“I heard that dragons will always repay any favor shown. So even if you were considered an enemy before, it is sure to follow you if you save its life.”

‘Hmm… I didn’t get the same vibe I did from Valenor and Lilinor. Is it because it’s the dragon of death and destruction?”

Hearing the Princess’ suggestion I suddenly became eager to have the black dragon as a servant under my control.

‘It would be hard to pull it off though, the amount of damage caused affects the difficulty of the resurrection.’

“Help me gather the pieces of its body and we will try to assemble back once more.”

It took half a day even with the help of all three of them because Thanatos had thoroughly blasted it into thousands of pieces. I also had to try and collect and purify as much of the dragon blood which had spilt on the ground, making the task even harder.

“Everyone, close your eyes.”

“Okay.”

It wasn’t that I was doing something secret, but rather that I was shy to be caught singing in front of others.

The Resurrection Song ended up being quite long at about two hours. It was mainly due to the dragon’s size and pitiful state its corpse had been in.

Grrrr…

The dragon finally emitted a soft growl, showing some sign of stirring.

“It’s alive!”

“Have you done it, Master?”

“How incredible!”

The three were finally allowed to open their eyes and shouted in surprise.