Chaeyoung pouted before letting out a sigh. That's when she knew she can no longer change Lisa's decision. The only thing she can do now is to support the girl.

"Fine," Chaeyoung muttered.

"Will you be going back to Paris soon?" Lisa asked, changing the subject.

The other shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe. I don't know yet. I'm thinking of staying longer and look for an apartment to buy. Jimin's been wanting to buy us one here in Korea. I might as well do that while I'm here."

"For both of you? Wow, the only thing left for him to do is ask your hand in marriage." Lisa teased. The boy sure is whipped for Chaeyoung. They've been together for almost three years. Chaeyoung already moved in with him last year and now she's still wondering why Jimin hasn't ask Chae to get married yet. They clearly love each other.

"He's scared to get married." Chaeyoung shook her head, clearly upset that her boyfriend hasn't talked about the life-long commitment. Lisa laughed at that.

"Maybe he's waiting for you to propose instead?" Lisa teased.

"Well then, should I buy him a diamond engagement ring?" Chaeyoung grumbled.

Just then her phone rang, catching both their attention. She quickly took it out from her purse.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Miss Lalisa? The van is here waiting for you." The caller told her and that's when she knew it's time for her to go.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute. Thank you." She said before hanging up.

"You have to go?" Chaeyoung asked and she nodded. "Well then, good luck and be careful Lis. Call me if you need anything."

"Will do. Thanks, Chae." Lisa smiled for the last time before pulling one suitcase with her while Chaeyoung had the other. With that, they left Lisa's hotel room.

Chaeyoung helped her bring her suitcases towards the van. As soon as they reached it, a valet helped them put her things inside the van before she went inside.

She bid goodbye to her best friend one last time before they head off. Her eyes never tore away from the hotel until the van turned to the next street, finally concealing her view of the place where she left her best friend.

She took deep breaths, calming and readying herself. In a few moments now, her life will definitely change.

~*~

"We're here now Miss." Miss Ahn told her which made her look away from the window. Miss Ahn is her mother's P.A. slash secretary. She was there when she met her mother at the restaurant and she was also the one who answered the phone when she asked for her sister's hospital.

The door opened and she looked cautiously before stepping out of the van.

"Wow..." she breathed as her eyes stared at the huge mansion right in front of her. Just staring at it made her feel intimidated. Her sister's husband must be a very wealthy man indeed.

Now if she gets caught, there's no way she'll survive his wrath. He'll surely hunt her down. Men with this much money and power are dangerous. Very dangerous. Thinking about that made her feel unease and the thought of backing out came to her mind.