Chapter Thirty-one

Start from the beginning

Romeo frowned, "You do know there are rules against that kind of thing right? You want me to cross a bunch of them, actually worse! You want me to ask someone who works at Milan's to get you records of someone not even remotely related to you-"

"What about Dylan? He's related..."

"Yes, but he's not asking is he? Fuck Andy, what's this even about?" Romeo had his hands on his hips and his face was the sternest that I'd ever seen it.

I took a deep breath. I'd never had to ask him for a favour. Back in school he was two years ahead of me and still hung out with me in the library. Our relationship wasn't really one with favours. But it worked so long maybe because I asked for nothing. "Let's just say Dylan's father has people..." I laughed weakly, then quailed when he glowered some more. "Okay, okay. I've got indications that he's killed his older son." Romeo swore but I pressed on hurriedly, if he interrupted he'd find a reason not to help. "And right now he's blackmailing me into getting Dylan to get married to some girl he chose and... Rome, he's violent, manipulative, he's always a step ahead. I can't just leave Dylan in this. I have to know this for sure because I couldn't bear it if Dylan got hurt because of me. Rome, please."

Romeo looked at me hard, eyes searching my face probably for clues of who I was. He'd probably never seen me liked this before. "You must really love him, huh?"

Hope stirred in my chest, along with the constant warmth that now resided there. I replied without thinking about it, "You have no idea."

QB's POV

"You kept me waiting." Natalie snapped the crop in the palm of her hands.

"Who's this?" Ryman's eyes darted around the room initially, then froze when he saw me. I regarded him as casually as I could possibly project. He was well toned for middle age, and his face was attractively caught between signs of rigorous discipline and mild signs of his age. As if his face fought a war against the years and didn't know to lose without his allowing it.

"Questions come after obedience," Natalie hissed and widened her stance. She was fully clothed, in an elegant green dress that ended narrowly below her knees. She was always one to defy conventions. Her being fully clothed showed how she would not use her body to dominate. For her, it would be her commands, her voice and her dark, compelling eyes.

"Yes Mistress," he rasped and sank to his knees.

Natalie inclined her head at him now, "This is my playmate, Cube and she will be my instrument tonight."

Her instrument? What the fuck? I narrowed my eyes across the room at Natalie in a silent warning, although I didn't dare to say a word. Panic swelled in me and adrenaline surged through my veins to meet it. It repulsed me to think of touching the man but I would need to put that aside. It was too late now, she was in control of the scene. Andy so owed me a fuck-ton.

Ryman seemed confused too, although he didn't question it.

Natalie continued, stretching out a slim hand as if to cup his chin delicately. She stopped just shy of contact, "When you deserve to be touched by me again, Cube will no longer be my instrument. Do you understand?"

Ryman's eyes clouded over by arousal, and he blinked his eyes slowly as if drugged, "Yes, Mistress."

"Hmm, "Natalie made vague sound of acknowledgement, as if he brought her neither pleasure nor displeasure, and indicating that he must try to win her attention. All this she communicated, fucking with him by just moving around the room. She finally settled in a high backed chair where she rested her chin on the back on a single hand. "Take off your clothes and give your tie to Cube."

He didn't hesitate, and his movements spoke of a man who either had abandoned shame or was accustomed to undressing in front of women. Filthy swine. His wedding ring still flashed on his finger when he handed the tie to me. His fully nude his body was still taut and well maintained. My nose filled with the smell of him, an expensive cologne that still didn't block out the stench of ambition.

I couldn't even look below his waist properly, and knew this was Natalie's revenge. Sure, we'd both cheated. But she'd cheated first. I just returned the favour. With a man. Yep, this was payback alright, because there was definitely a cock on this man. I could practically hear her taunting me. Well, you did want dick, didn't you?

I used his tie as a blindfold on him without waiting for the command from Natalie and she finally spoke again, "Tell me how you've misbehaved, Nelson." I knew this game, blindfolds to make him focus. Her voice, her commands, the sensations... blindfolds could help you fuck with anyone's mind.

This time he remained quiet, and I knew it was because I was there. I was the new girl after all. He must have some secrets if he didn't mind stripping naked in front of me but didn't want to talk.

"Oh?" Natalie sounded highly displeased, so much so that the sound of it pained even me. "I guess I'll just have to assume the worst. Cube. I think we'll start with the cane." I looked at her sharply, as I made my way over to the table, seizing the thinnest Lexan cane I could find, looking for more of a sting effect than a 'thud'. I mouthed my swear words to her and she blew me a kiss. "On his cock." She smiled now, though her voice held no trace of it. The fucking bitch was going to get it from me.

Ryman was loving it, and I hated that he was one of the few middle aged men who could get it up without help. I cleared my mind and grabbed him from the root and administered the few strokes in rapid succession. He cried out wildly and his thighs went rigid while his body trembled at the stinging sensation.

Natalie held up a black digital camera. Smile, she mouthed at me while flipping me the bird over the lens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: TWO POVs! Say thank you, master :P

I thought just a glimpse into what Bree would be going through was warranted. What do you guys think of Natalie?

I love the support of you all so far, the comments, the votes, the reads, it's all really inspiring. Loving it! It kicks me awake in the middle of the night wondering how else to mess with my characters' lives to make it fun for you all. So thanks.... For sleep deprivation -_-

Lol. Next Chapter tomorrow.

Stay Golden.

-Ender Xen