epilogue

1 YEAR LATER
*Charlie's perspective*
It has been one year since my sunshine has past. We are still married by heart. Even if that heart is no longer beating. She died sweetly in our bed. She didn't want to die in a hospital where all the doctors try to bring her back. She wanted to die in my arms. It was close enough I guess. My new song had been heard by many of millions if people. Many comments I have received say "rip Nelly" "Rip alice" "hope you're okay Charlie""sorry for your loss".
I may receive amount of hate, but my supports and the loyalty of others stand out.
Of course I cried for days after her death. I rung my mum first to say she was dead,then I rang Doctor J. I didn't want the ambulance crew here. I wanted someone she knew well enough and so did I. Save the anixtey levels. My parents came to my house the day after,along with my twin sister and brother.
The funeral was a week later. They played "you at my sunshine" as one if the songs. People sung, and cried. She didn't exactly have a family though unlike me. She had a mum and two sister's. But my family was there and so was Shawn and his girlfriend.
Shawn came up to me and gave me a hug. I just started bawling out on his shoulder. Shawn just allowed me to cry. I was utterly a mess.
She was the love of my life and I don't want anyone else.
I wish I had told her more. I wish we had done more. I wish I had noticed her illness before we moved. So we could if gotten it checked out soon enough. She may of lived slightly longer.
If only you could see this Nelly, only if.

Lots of love,
Charlie. Xx