Four

The ambulance crew came moments later.
Charlie hadn't been able to slow down his breathing. You started getting really concerned.
"Hello Charlie, I'm Dan and I'm a paramedic" said one of the paramedics, "we're gonna put this mask over you and I want you to breathe nice and slowly for me"
You backed away so the paramedics could do their thing. You told them the story of what happened. Charlie was fairly dazed and confused on what was going on.
"We are going to get him to the hospital because he needs medical help fast! He is bleeding and has lost a lot of blood" Dan told me.
"Is that why he collapsed?" I question.
Dan nodded.
                        **********
Charlie has gone for a CAT scan and you was waiting in the waiting room. You started feeling really nauseous. You felt like you was gonna have a anixtey attack. Suddenly you felt like vomiting. You ran to the closest bathroom and just made it. This is usual to you as feeling nauseous is a normal thing for you. You washed your mouth,popped a mint in your mouth and headed back to the waiting room.
Charlie has came back from his scan and was now receiving stitches. You walked in to see if he was okay.
"You watched me bleed until I can't breathe shaking falling onto my knees"  Charlie was singing stitches by Shawn Mendes. He sounded even better in person. You laughed at him.
"You're funny" you told him. He looked at you dead in the eye.
"So you do know how to give a compliment ehh" he chuckled. You knew what he meant.
"Sorry but earlier on my main objective was making sure you was okay,not comlientmenting on how handsome you look"
Shoot. Did I really say that out loud?
Charlie laughed.
The doctors were soon finished and let Charlie go.
"Hey you don't suppose there is room in your bed for one extra person?" Charlie winked.
"Well go on then" you answered, "You're lucky I'm single"