Twelve

Time passed and you and Charlie have been driving for almost an hour. Your eyes were heavy so you decided to go for a quick nap.

******

You heard Charlie scream. Horns were bleeping. You were spinning. Your head was spinning. You looked at Charlie. He was knocked out cold. The car stopped spinning after hitting into a lamp post. You hoped it wouldn't fall on top of you two. "Charlie..?" He grunted. You touch his skin. It was ice cold. He was barely breathing. You jumped out of the car screaming "help!". Suddenly the lamp post toppled over on top of Charlie. "Charlie!" you screamed, tears flooding down your face. But it was too late he was...

******

"Sunshine!" you heard Charlie's voice, "are you alright?"

It was all a nightmare.

You sat up right. Your vision was blurry and your head was spinning. Tears were still flooding down your face. Charlie had his arms wrapped round you. He was rocking you slowly. You was too upset from the nightmare to say anything.

"Shh... it's okay now. Charlie is here" His voice was soft and calming. You clung onto him tighter. He felt like a huge pillow. You could hear his heart beat- it was going at a steady pace.

It must of been 2 minutes until you let go of him. Charlie handed you a tissue.

"Nightmare?" he asked. You nodded.

"You scared the hell out of me!" he continued, "you starting yelling my name; screaming for help" he shook his head "what are we gonna do with you eh"

You chuckled. "I'm so sorry" you burbled.

"what is there to apologize for?" he answered

Nelly's pov

I mean he did have a point. I couldn't help my nightmare. But for some reason it feels like my fault. I mean his shirt is really damp now.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wanna go inside then?" he suggests. I had been so upset that I hadn't realised where we were. It was Charlie's house. It was pure white and huge. Literally. There was a pool out back.

We both got out the car. I was dazed with amazement.

Once we got inside, Charlie insisted that I sat down so i could calm down. I agreed. I did feel really light headed and sick.

"want takeout tonight?" Charlie suggested. You nodded. Charlie turned the tv on. This made me feel more light headed so I started to stare into the kitchen where Charlie was. Suddenly, I felt like vomiting. I went to stand up when everything went white. I felt tears burning in my eyes. I started to shake really bad.

"Sunshine, are you are okay?"

That was the last thing i heard before everything went black.

Readers notes:

Okay so i have changed it to the protagonists pov (Nelly) to make it some what more interesting. Using "you" a lot started to get on my nerves lol.

Thank you so much for reader this piece if junk story.

I have ideas for future fanfictions but lemme finish this one first.

-Alice :)