Ten

You guys arrived home not long after wards.
You were both really hyper.
"I love you sunshine"
"I love you too Mr Puth"
"No I really love you sunshine"
"I really love you too Mr Puth"
This went on for a few minutes.
"... we have been doing this for like 2.4 minutes now Charlie" you laughed.
"Well that is very precise" he winked.
"Come with me" Charlie said.
You followed Charlie. He went into your bedroom and flipped on the lights. You vomited in your mouth a little. You swallowed it.
You was doing so well and then you almost vomited in front of him. Good going body
You mentally clapped.
Charlie was in the corner of your room.
"Come here."
He signalled his finger at you to come closer. You came anxiously closer.
Charlie suddenly grabbed your waist. He turned you against the wall. He stuck his mouth into yours. Suddenly you started snogging. He arms were going up and down your hips. You tounges tied together. It felt so nice coming from Charlie. He grabbed your butt. You flinched a little. Charlie quickly let go of you.
"Too much?" He asked anxiously. You can tell he did it without thinking. He looked really guilty.
"No it felt good" you replied "just wasn't expecting it"
"Okay. I thought I hurt you mentally or physically" Charlie said was a sigh as relief. Suddenly, you felt extremely nauseous again.
"Wanna stop for now?" He asked.
"Yeah for a little while." You answered. "I will be back in a second"
You ran to the bathroom and did the usually vomiting into the toilet. At least this time you made it.
You walked back into the bed, sucking a mint. Charlie was sat on the bed with the tv turned on. He patted the bed, indercating you to sit next to him.
"I'm coming Mr Puth"
You was hugging Charlie. You was seemingly getting tired. You slowly fell asleep in his arms.