Eleven

<>warning<>

It was just gone 11am. You had only just woken up. The bed felt empty. You rolled over. Charlie wasn't there. There was a smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen.

He must of gone to make breakfast.
"Charlie..?"
"Yes sunshine," he replied "I'm in the kitchen come down"
You felt really ill like usual. You jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. You was still wearing what you was wearing last night.
You entered the kitchen and Charlie had dished up the breakfast.
"How did you know where everything is in my kitchen?" Charlie winked.
"I just explored a little" you couldn't help it but giggle. He is cheeky.
You both were sat up the table. You wasn't particularly hungry but to managed several small bites.
"Sunshine, I have to go back to my house in L.A. tomorrow" his facial expression was slightly glum.
"Oh?" You answered. Not really knowing what to say.
"I need to say bye to my parents and I was just wondering..." he was cut off by some loud dogs coming from the house opposite.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to come and stay at mine"
Your face lit up.
"Oh Charlie of course I do!" Charlie face was gleaming.
"Good. Want to meet my parents and then you can pack and then we can leave?" You nodded- too excited to say anything.
Charlie stood up and took both of your plates and stuck them in the sink.
You both went into the bedroom.
You started taking your clothes from last night off. Charlie was staring at you head to toe. You went to get some clean underwear from the draw when you felt someone grab your waist. It was Charlie. He pulled you over to the bed. You was on top of him now. He grabbed you ass. You let out a loud moan. You couldn't help it.
You touched Charlie's body. You started biting his neck.
"Ahh...fuc...that's the spot"
You went futher down. Then stopped.
Was Charlie wearing Protection?
You clambered off him.
"You okay sunshine?" He was breathing heavily.
"Yeah..You wasn't protected Charlie!" You rolled your eyes but let up a little breathless giggle.
"Ahh yes sorry. I forgot we only just met" he replied "it has felt like a lifetime already!" You smiled in agreement.
******
You were both now in the car on the way to Charlie's parents. You was dressed in leggings and a grey crop top. Charlie was wearing his yellow lady pants and a black top. He had a pair of sunglasses on and a black hat.
"That's such a dad hat Charlie!" You exclaimed. He laughed.
"I do like my dad hats" he winked.
You felt like vomiting again. You are not usually travel sick but the more you sat on the car, the more you felt like vomiting.
You arrived at Charlie's parents house. You went to shake hands with his parents but they both hugged you. You laughed awkwardly and hugged then both.
They were both pleased to meet you. You really needed to know where their bathroom was. You nudged Charlie and whispered "I need to go to the.." Charlie pointed on the direction and you hurried to the bathroom. You vomited in their sink. You vomited several times before you felt okay.