Five

Charlie seemed better now. He wasn't in perfect condition but he was happy and smiling. You both sat down on the sofa and watched a movie.
Spirals of thoughts kept running through your head. It gave you a head ache. The thought of meeting Charlie and then him sleeping round yours was a dream come true. Charlie moved position.
"Nelly" Charlie yawned, "what is your number?"
You gave Charlie your number.
Throughout the rest of the movie, Charlie was asleep. He was very cute when he slept.
Obnoxious thoughts ran through your mind.
What if he becomes ill again? What is going to happen tomorrow? What if he doesn't love me? What if he sexually loves me?
These thoughts were like gas particles floating round your brain. These thought made you feel like vomiting.
You got up to vomit when you heard Charlie wake up.
"Ugh ow" he moaned.
"You alright?" You yelled from the bathroom pretending you was originally brushing your teeth.
"Yeah forgot I hurt my arm!" Charlie called back. You laughed.
Charlie comes walking towards the bathroom door.
"Will you come to the bedroom with me?" Charlie asked, "I don't want to sleep alone!" He  chuckled but fixed his eyes on me. 
Was that suppose to be dirty? Or am I over thinking?
You shrugged your shoulders. "Suppose I could"
You both walked into your bedroom. Your walls were painted baby blue and cream. You had a tv and a double bed. You had a stereo player too.
"I like your bedroom!" Said Charlie stripping down to his boxers. You watched him with your jaw half hanging. You started to shake a little. Charlie noticed this and came over. He gave you a hug.
"Don't worry I sleep naked that's all"
You sighed in relief.