Seven

You ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Unfortantly you didn't make and ended up vomitting on the floor. The vomiting was getting worst. You was just cleaning when there was a knock on the door.
"You alright in there Nelly?"
It was Charlie.
Shoot, did he hear me vomit?
"You have been in there for like 5 minutes now!"
"Really? Sorry I am now coming out!"
You cleaned the last of the vomit and opened the door.
Charlie looked worried.
"Nelly, you don't look okay. Are you sure going on a date tonight is a good idea?"
"I'm fine" you cracked a smile. "We can go on our date tonight Mr puth"
You gave him a hug. You wanted to kiss him but you didn't know if your mouth smelt or tasted of vomit so you avoided it. You didn't want Charlie worrying anymore than he is.
"Alright then" he kissed your cheek. You felt your cheeks burning. You chuckled.
*********
Time passed. It was 4pm. You only vomited once in that time space.
Tonight may possibly be my lucky night
Charlie went to his parents house to prepare.
I hope his anixtey hasn't crept up on him.
You decided to message him to make sure he wasn't panicked or anything
Hey Charlie. Can't wait for tonight. It will be okay and I will promise it won't be awkward. You have spent a while night with me so you will be okay. <3
You smiled and happily skipped into your bedroom to get dressed. You didn't like formal clothing but you had no idea where you was going. Charlie hasn't even looked at your message you sent. You decided to wear a light grey top with a black jacket and shorts with tan tights underneath. You wore casual shoes and done your hair into a bun. You didn't particaully like make up but you put a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick on. You applied concealer and foundation so you didn't look like a literal ghost.
You packed your small black bag with mints,your phone, a picture of a red smiley face (he was called Bobby and he kept your safe and secure) and your keys.
You started to feel panicky so before Charlie arrived, you listened to your playlist. The first song was the way I am by Charlie Puth.
My lover. Maybe he really does love me. The actual Charlie Puth. Loves me?? Or am I dreaming.
The sing finished and youth by Shawn mendes came on.
Shall we find out?
At that moment Charlie pulled up outside in his blue sports car.
My possible boyfriend has arrived.
You squealed as you jumped of your seat and ran to the door.