Twenty-two

Charlie's journal:
4/16
Today I met this girl today called Alice but she prefers to be called Nelly. She helped me when I was hurt. I was in a lot of pain and I mean it. She is so beautiful I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off her. I hope she will become my friend or possibly my girlfriend. Haha what am I kidding...? She won't fall for someone like me! I told my buddy Shawn about her and he said I should get to know her. He said there maybe a spark! Trusting Shawn though. That 19 y/o said that to my last date and look where I am now! She took me back to her place and she cleaned up my wound. She tried taking me to the hospital but I seriously didn't want to get noticed anymore. For my luck, I ended up in an ambulance anyways! Way to go me! Ok k collapsed and it couldn't been helped.
Feeling: mixed emotions of happiness, misery, hatred, star struck at gratefulness.

Song lyrics ideas:
when you came up to me,everything changed.
When I was having a rainy day, I met you.

4/17

So I stayed the night round Nellys. So glad I did. I think I may be getting lucky right now. Her eyes were beautiful and her laugh was adorable. She reminded me of the sun. I swear last night I heard her vomiting but I didn't want to ask. Actually she ran off to the bathroom after I admitted my feelings. That made me feel bad. Like I was ugly and she didn't want to know me. Those spiral of thoughts were wrong though. I'm pretty damn glad they are. When she came out of the bathroom, she was seriously pale. I should of cancelled pur date because she look really unwell but I didn't. I just wanted to know her that I didn't think correctly. She started calling me Mr Puth. Now that made me feel special. I don't know anyone else out of my family with the name puth so that made it even more special. Our date was a huge success. I sang to her and we declared to be officially dating. I kinda went in rough and started making out with her. I think she liked it but the poor girl isn't 21 until a couple months later. She probably hasn't been in any relationships.
Feeling:loved

Ok I haven't wrote in here in ages but I'm scared for Nelly. She is constantly going to the bathroom. She looks extremely pale and unwell. She keeps zoning out and her brightness of her eyes and hair had gone. She has moved in with me and I keep finding clumps of hair everywhere. She breathes heavy a lot too! What if something is actually wrong with her? She is so fragile but beautiful at the same time.

I have the start if my song written down. I know all the chords and I have named it then there's you. It's going to be a special song.

Nelly has CANCER. My heart shattered to hear these words. It hurts me just to say it. She is going to die by next year. My lover. My life. My will to live. Is going to die. I told her I will do as much as possible with her. But it isn't easy. It was just terrifying watching her pass out. She sleeps a lot. She is very pretty when she does so. But she keeps having nightmares. They aren't so pretty.
I thought Shawn was hitting her up today. Man j haven't been so annoyed with myself in a while. I was so annoyed with myself that is topped talking to anyone for hours. Just wanted to die. But I won't for Nelly.
She had a seizure at the doctors. It was terrified. We only mad sit through the entrance and she started shaking real bad. And then she collapsed on the floor. Body was shaking the mad. They had to call 911. It was horrible. She woke up in the ambulance and I couldn't go up to her or anything. They did lots of tests and she couldn't move her legs. She also is having really bad speech problems. I'm scared. I love her....
I don't want her to die.