What do you think her Hallow will be like?...

That side of him whispers. Atlas narrows his eyes at nothing in particular and bluntly cuts that connection off. He didn't want to think about it. Especially, if she is anything like him...no, he definitely did not want to think about it.

Dulling his features, Atlas sits back on his knees and rests his hands on his tensed thighs. “Πώς μεταφέρατε?”(How did you transfer?)

Atlas knew of her problems with transitioning into her prime. He could feel the bond between the beast and human, it wasn't complete. Strings were attached, but they weren't sturdy. Some dangled in between the nerves that connects the souls of both beast and human. Her situation was a strange one.

Usually, at the age of thirteen many transitioned into their prime. By sixteen you were given your position and rank. For girls, they were either recruited into the lower ranks of combat units, or, they were trained nurses and doctors. Every now and then there would be a woman leading a team...every now and then.

“Απλός. Είμαι ισχυρότερη από τον άνθρωπο μου.”(Simple. I am stronger than my human.) She shrugs. Pulling her arms above her head she sighs and looks up at him with bland blazing eyes.

“Δεν απαντήσατε στην ερώτησή μου.”(You didn't answer my question.)

“Το έκανα.”(I did.) Atlas eyes drop into a glare. He was gaining to be agitated fairly quickly by this pup. She was lying. And didn't care if he knew or not. A hefty growl rumbles through his throat as his eyes harden--piercing at her.

“Don't play any games with me. I am not in the mood.” The little beast hums, clearly ignoring his arising presence, she closes her eyes.

“Συνδέστε με με το κρεβάτι σας. Αυτό θα έπρεπε να ανεβάσει τα πνεύματά σας ναι?”(Tie me to your bed. That should lift up your spirits yeah?) Playful little thing she is.

“I will not ask again.”

The devious vixen rolls her eyes before mumbling under her breath. “Πρόστιμο.”(Fine.)

“The human...she is weakening. The bond she shares with her grandmother is hanging by a thread and she can feel it. Every little string that snaps loose from the bond, she feels. I don't know how I gained partial control...but I believe it has something to do with that. Now are you going to tie me up?” Because they weren't fully connected, her beast had no emotional connection to her human. It was something that can be helped but he rather wait and get to know her better before suggesting anything. Only God knows what can happen if he connected the two only for them to reject each other. Without thinking, Atlas grabs her arm and pulls her up to her feet.

Pulling off his shirt he yanks it over and down her body. “I need you to transition back-” before she could say anything, he covers her mouth with his hand and brings her closer. “Now.”

His word was her command and so within a blink of an eye, her brown eyes return, only this time they weren't bright and full of spite. Before he could ask what was the matter, a loud heartbreaking cry rocks through Vanessa.

“Atlas!”

As soon as his name falls off the edge of her lips, her knees collapse and she grabs the waist of his sweat pants to hold herself up from the ground. She closes her blurry eyes and leans her head on his thigh--releasing cries of pain as another string of their bond snaps. It was thinning by the minute and it felt like her heart was breaking all over again. She softly thumps her head against his legs as another sob erupts out of her mouth. Her grip on his pants were tight as she balled up the material in her fists. Over and over again the pounding in her head rushes and takes control of her thoughts, movements, and nerves. The pain was like a virus, slowly spreading throughout her entire body, like a poison traveling in her veins; with one mission in mind.