The kids were the first ones to eat even though they didn't pray. We had to pray over their food for them while they ate. They only had 3 sandwiches and two of each Chicken.

Mintues later Mr. Greene came downstairs in a blue shirt. Blue? I've only seen him wear black and white only.

"Are you happy now honey. I'm wearing a pop of color. Now Please don't punish me by not giving me some tonight"

"You're saved. For now"

She whispered the last part. He took one of Sam's sandwiches and ate it. He went over to the counter and picked up his plate of food.

He greeted Miracle and I then went on to eat his food. While all of us were talking amongst ourselves the kids were speaking their baby gibberish.

"Sam, tomorrow morning I'm going prom dress shopping"

All I heard was the slamming of a cup on the table. I looked forward and I saw Mrs. Greene with a shocked look on her face.

"Why would you go buy a prom dress when I can make you one for free. I'm highly offended"

She said the last part with amusement in her voice. She shook her head and grabbed her phone.

"I didn't want to put too much stress on you. Prom is less than 12 hours away"

"All I need is 8 hours and your measurements. I've never worked with a curvy women before so this will be fun"

After I was finished eating Ms. Greene took me to her sewing room where she took my measurements. When I was done I walked back to Sam's room.

Before I could even walk in I paused.  Through the crack in the door I saw Sam kneeling down in front of his bed. It looks like he was praying.

"Please God, don't let me lose Diamond. She's all I have. I know I pray for the same thing every night but she's really important to me. She's not my number one she's my only one"

Tears clouded my vision immediately. The rest of the prayer was a blur to me. I thought I was the only one who prayed for us to be together forever.

After I heard him say Amen I opened the door and walked in. I smiled at him and plopped on his bed.

"Why are you smiling so hard?"

"No reason. I just really love you"

"I love you too baby girl"

He kissed my nose then made his way up to my forehead. He then traveled down and laid a soft and gentle kiss on my lips.

"It's a good thing Katherine is at her friends house. She would've purpously walk in here just to earn a few extra cash"

"She's very smart for her age. She manages to take your money everytime we think we're alone"

"Speaking of money I have to give you some so you can get all dolled up for prom"

"Sam I could pay. It's no big deal"

"Please just let me do it. It's my pleasure going to prom with such a beautiful girl. You deserve to be pampered"

"Ok Sam. Thank you"

"You're welcome love"

4 hours until prom

Instead of waking up happy and refreshed I woke up stressed as hell. Once I woke up I had to get dressed quickly and call Ruby.

We were both in the same situation. Noah at least surprised her with her dress yesterday night. Her and I had to wake up at around 10 o'clock to go to the hair salon.