Chapter 36

Sam's POV

"One stage down, two to go" I whispered in my girlfriend's ear.

She pulled away with a huge smile on her face.

"Took you quite a long time" my princess said with a smirk.

Noah and I were supposed to ask Ruby and Diamond out at the same time but Noah couldn't wait any longer.

"I was just scared you would say no"

"Oh shut and kiss me" she said as she pulled me to her.

Our lips connected and its like fireworks went off. She has lips of an angel.

I always thought her lips tasted like haven, now I see I was right. We were getting deep into the kiss when someone cleared their throat.

We pulled away and turned around.

"You guys do know that you're still in art class right" Ms.Reed said. My face became pale as I looked around the classroom full of students.

Everyone had their cameras out, recording us.

Even Noah had his phone out, videotaping us.

We apologized to Ms.Reed and got back to doing our work. I turned to Noah and slapped the back of his head.

"Why didn't you pull us away instead of videotaping us?"

"You seemed to be enjoying it. Ms.Reed stopped you guys once she saw your tongue about to go into Diamond's mouth" Noah said while laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked over at my princess. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I could eat the donuts right?"

That's my princess.

-----------------------

Britney's POV

"You're here for your extra credit work Britney" Mr.Parker asked.

I nodded my head and he lead me into the closet and shut the door.

Who would actually do the work when they could do a couple of favors for an A?

While everyone is doing their homework I'm shopping or getting my nails done.

I'm passing all my classes because of my hard work.

Minutes into doing my extra credit work I got a text from Ashley, my bestfriend.

It was a video of Sam asking Diamond to be his girlfriend. Everyone in the class erupted in awww and cheers.

No one has ever been that happy for me before. Why are they so happy because Sam asked that slut out?

I got off of my knees and grabbed my purse. I left the closet and walked angrily to the cafeteria.

It was lunch time now and I wasn't in the mood to eat. This happened ever since this morning and it's now I'm hearing about this.

I walked into the cafeteria with revenge on my mind. She can't just steal my man and get away with it.

Luckily for me I spotted her sitting by herself in the corner of the cafeteria.

I walked up to where she was sitting and slammed my hand on the table. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"I could have sworn I told you that Sam was mine over one million times. What part of that don't you get" I said through my clenched teeth.

"The part where you said he's yours when I could have sworn he asked me to be his girlfriend" she said as she picked at her nails.

If I can break all her fingers I would.

"Say one more comment and you'll regret it" I dared her.

She got up and walked towards me.

"One more comment" she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

What the hell is her problem? Is she that slow.

"I suggest you leave before I have zero patience and beat your ass" she added.

She wants me to leave. No problem.

As I was walking away I 'accidently' stomped on her broken leg with my 8 inch heels.

I twisted my heel in her foot for about 30 seconds. I finally removed my heel when I saw a big hole in her cast. Skin and Blood was all you could see at this point.

She cried out in pain as the whole cafeteria watched me in horror. I looked down at her and smirked.

I warned her since day 1. She choose to ignore my warnings so this is what she gets.

I walked away from her with a trail of blood following me.

She owes me a new pair of heels, she got her blood on the one I'm wearing.

Sam won't want her now, she has a hole on the top of her foot.

All thanks to me.

-------------

Diamond's POV

"Im sorry but you'll have to get foot surgery. She broke four more bones in your foot" the doctor said.

"Do I have to get surgery?" I asked timidly.

"Its either that or we cut off your foot" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

My foot didn't hurt right now because they numbed it. It's gonna wear off in about 2 hours.

"I'll have the surgery" I said as I squeezed Sam's hand.

Sam is livid.

He walked into the cafeteria and saw me crying on the floor. He asked me what happened and I told him.

He literally flipped over three rows of tables. He turned that cafeteria upside down. By the time he was done the cafeteria looked like a war zone.

The only reason why Sam didn't beat Britney's ass was because she was a girl.

If Britney was a guy she would have been 6 feet under by now.

Noah and Ruby was also with me at the doctor's. The principal said they couldn't leave campus but they stuck the middle finger at him and walked out anyways.

The doctor handed me a gown and told me to put it on. They had to do the surgery right now since too many of my bones were broken and I was bleeding internally.

Sam helped me change into my gown because I just couldn't move. My whole body was aching.

"We haven't been dating for 24 hours yet and I caused you to get hurt" Sam said as he plopped down on the seat next to me.

"It's not your fault baby, it's Britney's"

Just mentioning Britney's name made Sam tense up. The veins in his arm became more visible as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

I must admit, he looks very sexy right now.

"I promise you, when you get better we will get Britney back" he said through his gritted teeth.

"Ok baby" I said as I leaned over to kiss his forehead.

"Ok Ms.Ryder, it's time for you to go into surgery" the doctor said.

Sam and I nodded our heads.

Sam kissed my forehead to calm down my shaking hands.

"I'll be in the waiting room ok"

I nodded my head.

"Gimme kiss" I said as I puckered my lips.

He chuckled but still leaned down to kiss my lips.

When we pulled away the doctor's wheeled me into the operating room.

Before I knew it I was out like a light.