Chapter 66

*Mature content ahead*

Diamond's POV

"So what's my gift?"

"My tongue"

Sam said as he walked slowly towards me. With every step Sam took I mindlessly walked backwards. I stopped once I landed on my bed.

Sam climbed on top of me and looked down at my smiling face. He stroked my face then leaned down placing kisses on my neck.

His teeth lightly bit my neck as I moaned underneath him. I heard him groan as I started to run my hands up and down his chest.

His lips reconnected with mine in a very hungry way. His hands traveled to my pants button as he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth.

He pulled away from me and went down to my pants. He looked at me for permission before He started doing anything. I nodded my head. He wasted no time pulling my shorts down and throwing them on the floor.

He licked his lips as he saw I had on his favorite red silk thong. He used his teeth to pull down my underwear. His eyes never left mine.

"Is this room sound proof?"

"Ye...."

I didn't even get to add the S. Sam's mouth was already attached to my heat.

His tongue flicked my clit as his hands played with my nipples. He harshly pulled on my nipple piercing causing me to moan in pleasure.

His tongue invaded my insides as it did twists and turns inside of me. A loud moan came out of his mouth as I tugged his hair.

Without any warning he added a fingers inside of me. My back arched as he sucked and pumped his fingers inside of me. Every time I would moan he would add a finger, making me moan even louder.

Before I knew it white substance came out of me and onto Sam's tongue. He swallowed it and licked his lips. He climbed on top of me and rested Sam Jr on my opening.

"I'm not ready yet Sam"

I whispered lowly. I'm still traumatized by what Jason did to me. I'm not ready to have Sex yet. Maybe in the future but not now.

"It's okay baby I know, I won't rush you into something you're not ready for"

He said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I kissed his chest and snuggled closer to him.

Sam is such a great man. He respects my decisions and lets me to do thing at my own pace. He's not like any other guy I dated in the past. He's special.

After a moment of thinking I flipped us over and sat on Sam's stomach. I started to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me.

"Princess what are you doing?"

"Shhhh"

I said as I pulled down hiw pants and out came Sam Jr. Before I knew it something long and big came flying towards my face. That's not no 6 inch. It looks like it's 14 inch. How is that gonna fit in my mouth?

Nevertheless I took Sam Jr and placed it in my mouth.

I moaned around his dick before slowly sliding my mouth all the way down his length. His hips jerked upwards, causing me to gag and slide him out of my mouth. I pumped him up and down with my hand while eyeing him under my eyelashes. I took him back into my mouth before reaching up and cupping his balls as I sucked harder. I sped my movement up as soon as I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. I flicked his tip with my tongue, then took his whole length into my mouth and moaned loudly.

He released deep into my throat and I swallowed around him before pulling back. A thick stream of spit following my mouth as I went.

I got on top of him and laid down. Our heavy breathing filled the air as we panted. He started leaving small kisses on my neck making me want more.

"Here you go baby girl"

Sam said as he reached for something on top of my night stand. He placed a black box im my hand and motioned for me to open it.

"This is beautiful" I said as I examined what was in the box. It was a gold necklace that said Sam on it with little diamonds on the S.

 It was a gold necklace that said Sam on it with little diamonds on the S

"I'm glad you like it. Now these guys can know that you're taken and if that don't work just kick them in the balls"

Sam said as he put the necklace around my neck. I smiled down at it and smiled. This the sweetest thing he's done so far.

I kissed his cheeks and laid back down on him. We were just laying on top of each other completely naked. This moment is complete bliss. I don't want to move an inch.

That moment was short lived as my door busted open. I heard a gasp causing my eyes to widen.

"Ohhh Sammy, I'm gonna tell mommy"

Katherine said as she hopped from one leg to the other. I quickly jolted off of Sam and picked up my shorts. Sam was already done dressing before I could even blink.

Didn't Sam lock the door?

"Katherine you didn't see anything. Diamond and I were just sleeping"

"Really it looks like you guys were having sex to me"

Katherine said as she put her hands on her hips. I mumbled profanities under my breathe.

"Katherine do you even know what sex is?"

I challenged. She's like 8 years old. What does she know about sex?

"Sex is a temptation caused by a sensation where a boy sticks his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you get my explanation?"

Katherine said as she smirked at us. Damn, we're dead. Once my parents find out I'm going to be on a one way trip to Mexico.

"Katherine how much will it cost me?"

Sam said pulling out my wallet. She tapped on her chin until a evil smile spreaded across her face.

"$100 each"

He sighed and handed her a whole bunch of tens and twenties. I swear he need a new sister. She's too much of a finesser.

"Pleasure doing business with you"

She said as she stuffed the money into her pocket and started running downstairs. He turned around and faced me.

"I guess we have to go downstairs now"

Sam nodded his head and grabbed my hands in his. Once we reached the bottom all eyes darted to us.

"What this about you guys having sex I'm hearing about?"

Sam's mom said as she looked at us. Both Sam and I looked at Katherine who had an evil smile on her face as she counted her money.

Wish me luck. Imma need it.