Chapter 3

As people were rushing to lunch to go see their friends I was dragging my feet trying to avoid lunch. I did everything to stay away from the cafeteria. I put my books inside my locker. I used the bathroom. I went to the nurse's office because I was "sick".

The nurse just rolled her eyes and told me to go to lunch. Well, thank you for that.

As I arrived at lunch I went in the line and grabbed a slice of pizza, a piece of cake, and orange juice. I walked over to the table I always sit in all the way in the corner of the cafeteria. I placed my food on the table then sat down.

As I was sitting I felt a hand brush against mine then I looked next to me. It was from Sam. He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him but when when I tried to move away he hugged me tighter. I tapped him on the shoulder and I pulled away.

He asked me " why did you pull away?"

I took a bite out of my pizza then said: "People were staring at us". He looked at me confused then chuckled. I frowned then said, " what's so funny?"

He sighed then said "babe, I couldn't care less about what people say"

I shrugged and continued to eat my lunch. Everyone was talking with their friends and I looked over at Sam. I saw Sam eating my pizza.

Wait Sam eating my pizza!! I stared at him until he noticed me and said "what" with a mouthful of my tasty cheese pizza. I blinked several times until I finally snapped out of it. I snatched the pizza out of his hands and leaned into his ear. I told him "don't ever touch my food ever again OK".

He smirked at me and leaned over to my ears. He said, " don't worry princess I won't stop just for you".

When he leaned out of my ears his smirk was still plastered on his face. I sighed and whispered to myself "this boy is a lot of work".

He said, " what's that babe". I looked over at him and said nothing. The rest of lunch went like him bothering me and I constantly slapped his hand away from my food.

When lunch was over I got up but Sam pulled me back down asking me what class I have next. I said math then he smirked and said me too. I sighed and playfully said, "now I have to see your face all class period."When I said that I walked outside the cafeteria and I heard footsteps behind me.

He slammed me against the locker with my hands pinned on top of my head and said: "you're very lucky you get to see my beautiful face all period". With that being said he walked over to math class. I stayed there for what seemed like hours. I pulled my hat down and blinked a few times.

What just happened??