Chapter 39

Ruby's POV

"let me take you home" Noah said.

After we left the hospital I asked Noah if could stay at his house for the day.

He obviously said yes because his parents didn't mind me staying. They love me.

"No-o it's ok. I'll just walk" I said as I grabbed my purse.

He pulled me back into his arms and turned me around.

"Baby, I will not let you walk home at 1 in the morning"

"I'll be fine, I promise" I reassured him.

"How come I never seen your house before?" he said curiously.

I've been avoiding that question ever since we started going out. I didn't want him to find out about my living arrangements. At least not this early into our relationship.

"You won't look at me the same if I tell you" I whispered.

He took a seat on his bed and placed me on his lap. A tear slipped from my eyes as I thought about his reaction.

"I won't baby. I promise"

I nodded my head. I took a deep breathe then I finally let it out.

"I live in an orphanage" I quietly said.

"What? Why?" He said as she cradled me in his arms.

"As you already know when I was born my dad left. My mom at that time already had a daughter to take care of so she gave me up for adoption"

"That's terrible" Noah said as he laid me on his bed. He plopped down next to me and I put my head on his chest.

"Do you still wanna go out with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You don't mind dating the orphan girl?" I asked a little shocked.

"Your still my baby" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I thought you were gonna leave me like all the other did" I whispered.

He pulled away from me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Others?" He asked a little shocked.

"The previous boys I went out with didn't want to date me after I told them I was an orphan. They also told the whole school that my parents didn't love me enough to raise me" I said with tears running down my face.

"That's because you were dating boys. Your dating a man now and men don't do that to their women"

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am"

"That's easy to do when you love someone" he said.

My heart skipped a beat when he said he loves me. No one has ever told me that before.

"Its okay if you don't fe..." Noah tried to say.

I smashed my lips on his rather eagerly. He's the first guy that accepts me for who I am.

He doesn't care that I'm an orphan or that I live in an orphanage. He's loves me for me.

"Let me take you home" he said while our mouths were still attached together.

I nodded my head and pulled away. I bend over to grab my purse. While I was picking up my purse Noah slapped my butt.

"Mine" he said as he pulled my butt on his area.

I stood up straight and said I know. It's his and he know it too.

He grabbed his car keys and lead me downstairs. He opened the car door for me and closed it after I got in.