Chapter 68

Diamond's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIAMOND! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

That's what I woke up this morning. Miracle was the loudest and she didn't even know the words. She was just screaming.

"And Merry Christmas you filthy animal" Noah screamed after everyone was done singing happy birthday to me.

Sam looked at Noah and busted out laughing. Ruby just pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. She mumbled 'idiots' under her breathe.

Sam's parents must've heard because they snickered and left the room along with my mom, Mircale and Katherine.

"Come downstairs for breakfast when you guys are done" my mom screamed from the hallway.

Next thing I know Sam, Ruby and Noah came flying on my bed. They tackled me in a hug as they screamed happy birthday in my ears.

After they busted my ear drums they got off the bed and smiled at me. Ruby handed me a red velvet box with a red bow on top of it.

"Open it later" she said as she winked. Now I'm scared to open the box. I'm  afraid to see what she thought of giving me.

"Thank you?" I said timidly.

"Well get up and shower baby. I'm taking you to get your hair and nails done" Sam said as he dragged me out of bed and into the bathroom.

He threw my pink towel at me and slammed the door shut. Rude much. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

After my shower I walked out the bathroom only to be greeted with a bunch of whispers. They heard the door close and they immediately looked up.

"What were you guys taking about?"

"Nothing" they all said at the same time. Suspicious smiles spread across their face as they looked at me.

That's strange.

"We'll be downstairs helping set the table for breakfast"

Noah and Ruby said. They were about to leave but Ruby looked at Sam and flicked her nose. Sam did the same thing.

Whatever they're up to I don't want to know. It's better to look innocent in front of the cops anyways.

I dropped my towel and went to my closet. I picked out my black and white shirt with my blue knee slot jeans and black and white Nikes.

 I picked out my black and white shirt with my blue knee slot jeans and black and white Nikes

I took my black silk underwear and
bra and walked out of my closet. I placed them on my bed next to Sam.
He took one look at me and covered his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle. He's acting so childish right now.

"Sam why are you covering your eyes?"

"If I look at you and all your glory I don't think we'll ever leave your room."