Chapter 53

Sam's POV

"Sam, Ruby and I are going Swimming"

Diamond said as she kissed my cheek. She took off her cardigan and walked over to Ruby who was waiting for her by the water.

Once I saw her and Ruby in the water Noah and I went back to talking business.

"So, what are we going to do about the Black Panthers"

Noah asked. He's concerned for my life as well as the girls. Because they've been seen with me that put a huge target on their backs.

Noah is my right hand man in the gang. He's the person I trust the most. After my parents of course.

He does all the snooping around and the hacking. He has eyes and ears everywhere. Nothing can get passed him.

"After we get revenge on Britney for breaking Diamond's foot we will get them"

Britney thinks just because I haven't said anything to her about Diamond's foot that it's done with.

We were just plotting. Everyday when I see that smirk on her face I just wanna wipe it out. When I think about our plan I evilly smile.

She's not gonna know what hit her.

"Did you tell Ruby yet?"

I asked Noah. He shook his head no.

He's been having a difficult time telling Ruby that's he's in a gang. He thinks that she's gonna leave him or run away from him.

I've been trying to persuade him that Ruby isn't gonna care that he's in a gang but, it's no use. He's still hesitant about telling her.

"I was thinking we......."

"Hey beautiful"

I followed the voice only to be mad. The guy that has been eyeballing Diamond was now talking to her.

I looked over at Noah only to find him glaring at the guy. I thought he was just kidding when he said that Diamond is like a sister to him.

"Hello"

She said with a straight face. She looks like she wants him to stop talking to her but. She had on the straightest face I've ever seen.

"I saw a fine creature like all by yourself and it got me wondering do you want my number?"

"As a matter of a fact I'll give you my number"

He handed her his phone and Diamond started to typing away at his phone.

"Call me" She said as she winked at him.

"Will do sweet thang"

Diamond walked away from him with a smirk on her face. I saw the guy staring at her butt as she walked away.

I was about to go confront the guy but Noah grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Don't kill the poor dude in public, wait for there to be one or two people"

I nodded my head and faced front. The dude was with his friends smiling and laughing.

I even heard one of them asked him 'how did he get that bitch number'.

"She's pretty and thick, that's all I  want her for" I heard the guy that got Diamond's number say.

That's the biggest insult you could ever say about a girl. You can't just want a girl because of how she looks like.

If you're in it for her looks then let her go. There is a man out there that will cherish her and all her flaws.

I don't know about the person who raised those guy but my mom taught me to like a girl because of what's on the inside. Not the way she looks.