"How do I know that you didn't tell him to tell you that you didn't hook up?" Finn asked, and I turned to him.

"You really think I'd go through all that work to lie to you?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders. I pulled him out of the elevator, to Brady's door. I knocked on it, and Jacob answered.

"Hey Millie." He said, trying to be seductive, and he looked to Finn. His eyes widened, and he shut the door.

Finn laughed a little, and I looked at him and hit his arm. The door opened again, and it was Brady this time. He looked at me and smiled, then he looked over to Finn.

"Hey." He said, and and Finn looked over to me.

"Okay this is gonna sound weird, which it completely is." I said, and turned to Finn, then back to Brady.

"Okay." He said, listening.

"What did we do last night?" I asked.

"Uh, we watched IT, and after that we sat and talked. Then you got a text and you left." He said, and I nodded.

"Did we hook up at any point of the night?" I asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What!! No!!" He said, and I looked over to Finn. He looked to me, like he still didn't believe me.

"You still don't believe me?" I asked Finn.

"Can you tell me what you talked about then?" Finn asked Brady, and Brady looked to me.

"I can't tell you that." Brady said, and Finn looked to me. I groaned, and I walked into Brady's room, grabbed Jacob, and took him out of the room.

"Millie what-

"Shut up Jacob." I said, and pushed Finn into Brady's room, with Brady.

"You guys talk, and when Finn believes you, let him out." I said, and Brady nodded.

He shut the door, and I took Jacobs hand, and pulled him to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Jacob asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"To my dorm." I said, and he smirked at me.

"Shut the hell up, or Finn will beat your ass again." I said, and he nodded, and the elevator opened. I took Jacobs hand and I pulled him into my room, and then I closed the door.

"Why am I here though? Why is Finn and Brady in the same room? Why'd you kick me out of my own dorm?" He asked, and I sat down on my bed.

"Don't ask questions. We are in an argument, they need to talk, and you can't be there when they do. So you're here." I said, and he nodded.

"Look Millie, I'm sorry for what I did, with iris. That wasn't cool." He said, and I looked over to him. He sat down on my bed.

"It wasn't." I said.

"Iris made me do it, because I owed her on something. I'm sorry." He said, and I looked at him.

"It's fine. Iris is a bitch though." I said, and he laughed.

"Yeah, she is." He said.

-

We talked for a while more, and the door opened. It was Finn. Jacob quickly left the room, and then Finn closed the door.

"What happened?" I asked him, and he sat down next to me.

"I told him that we are dating." He said, and I widened my eyes.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He told me he was gay. I'm sorry Millie, my inner jealous self came out. I'm really sorry." He said, and I smiled.

"It's okay. You just scared me. You've never yelled at me before." I said and Finn held my hands.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to yell, I was just frustrated. And I care about you, a lot. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said, and we both smiled at each other.

"Me too." I said, and he looked down to my lips, then back up to me.

He set his hands on the sides of my face, and he placed his lips onto mine. I pushed him back into the bed, and I got on top of him.

"I'm sorry I got mad," Finn said, inbetween kisses.

"It's okay." I responded, and connecting our lips again. I put my hands on the bottom of his shirt, and we took it off him.

He flipped us over, so he was on top of me. He placed his lips on my neck, going down, until we heard a knock on the door.

"Why does everyone always fucking come to our dorm," Finn said, getting off of me, and I laughed. He walked over to the door, and I walked with him, opening it up to Maddie.

"Hey, we were just checking in on if you guys were okay." Maddie said, and Finn looked to me.

"We're okay, but we're kinda busy." I said, and she smiled and winked at Finn.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone. Bye Finn, BYE MILLIE!!" She yelled, and closed the door, and Finn placed his lips against mine again.

•••••••••••••••••

I feel like these chapters are getting worse and worse and Idk what to do anymore.

But hey, if any of you are interested, I'm making a NEW Fillie book. Idk when I should start posting chapters.

If any of you care, I'm ending Fillie-A love story next chapter. A next door love is ending soon also. I just can't keep up with all the books, I need to take it two at a time.

ALSO, nobody got the lyrics for the song last chapter. NOBODY. It's called Pardon Me. Lol.

Lyric: Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for